Looked 20 Years Older Than I Was. Hated Looking in the Mirror. Melbourne, AU

The final decision to have a FL was down to seeing...

The final decision to have a FL was down to seeing my reflection in the computer catching me off guard. I could delete photos and avoid mirrors but in reality I knew I could no longer accept the fact I looked far older than I was despite being very fit and healthy. Comments had been made by well meaning friends. I dreaded seeing people who had not seen me for a while and I couldn’t escape Skype having left family and friends behind by coming over to Australia to work.
I was very daunted by what I was about to embark on.
The process started by searching the websites over and over again. I wanted someone who specialised in a narrow range of procedures and I felt had pride/passion in their work.
Reviews were important with before and after photos.

The reason I chose Dr Chris Moss:

• I concluded that Dr Moss was a perfectionist, showed pride in his work and had an excellent reputation so I knew I was in safe hands. This was due to a number of visits to Liberty Belle and discussing my concerns with Dr Moss and the very professional and friendly team. There was no pressure at all.
• Dr Chris Moss is a Fellow of The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) and a Member of the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons
• The online reviews appeared genuine, as did the photos.

The whole procedure went very smoothly from the moment I was admitted to hospital to the time I left. I was very comfortable and did not need any of the painkillers offered. I was amazed at the immediate improvement in my face and the minimal bruising. I imagined I was going to be in hiding for 6 weeks but with a little make-up I was able to walk in and out of our apartment without worrying. 9 days later was Christmas so there was no avoiding the visitors.
This doesn’t mean there wasn’t a huge change but anyone who hadn’t known me before would not have noticed I had had a facelift. My sister and mother would I am sure as they have the same wrinkled skin as I had.
I am amazed at the change by just having the SMAS and some injections of my own fat to my cheeks. It has smoothed out all the lines and even my neck looks great. I feel so much more confident now when going out and I am not scared to look in the mirror anymore. I don’t mind having my photo taken now and this is only just under 3 weeks post op. I am looking forward to seeing friends and family now.

I am looking forward to returning to my outdoor fitness classes. There is a 6-week period where there is limited exercise but this is a small price to pay.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

I felt very safe with Dr Chris Moss. I saw him a few times and there was no pressure and I was able to do the deciding. I was very nervous as I had never entered into anything like this, not even botox. He was very clear with the procedures and showed me how my face would look by manipulating it. I soon realised he was a perfectionist and took a lot of pride in his work. Post-op care was fantastic. He came to see me shortly afterwards and also at the clinic. All the staff there were fantastic.