20 Years Old, Nose Job. Melbourne, AU

Cannot be happier with the outcome! It was better...

Cannot be happier with the outcome! It was better than anything I could have imagined. The whole process was extremely professional and easy and most importantly painless. There hardly no downtime and I could barely see the scaring as soon as I came out of theatre; two months down and the scars are completely gone! Cannot be more thankful for such an amazing surgeon.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Mr Kalus is extremely professional, patient and honest in his approach. He will guide you with the best intentions so that you get the results that you are after. He will listen to what you want from your surgery and then explain to you what he can do for you. This is so important, as in my instance it has resulted in an amazing result! The whole process was extremely easy and completely pain-free. All questions were responded to very quickly and in a professional manner. I cannot be more grateful to Mr Kalus and the whole team at The Avenue Plastic Surgery for everything they have done and will definitely be back! Would highly recommend!!