Dr Moss Fixed My Broken Nose & Exceeded Expectations - Melbourne, AU

I foolishly broke my nose one night and royally...

I foolishly broke my nose one night and royally messed it up, my nose practically caved in. I honestly thought I would have to live the rest of my life with a nose sub-par from what it was. There was no hesitation who I considered to fix my nose. I immediately thought of Dr. Moss & team. When it comes to something so important in your life (your face, the first impression) you never want to leave it up to chance. I knew that my nose was a complicated job to fix, so I hoped for the best when I went in for my consultation.

From the second I walked in I felt I was in good hands. From the receptionist, to the nurses, everyone was absolutely taking care of me from the first second. When I met with Dr Moss we went over my procedure to fix my nose & any complications that would arise, he did not hold back to go over every single thing that would go into the surgery, which to me was reassuring to hear. To know that Dr Moss was more than willing to go over every part without glossing over the details was the best thing, you absolutely feel comfortable knowing he wants to let you know how it will be.

I hoped for the best, I expected to have a nose that was slightly off by how bad I broke it. I went in with no expectations, just knowing that Dr Moss was going to do the best he could for me. The whole process was seamless and easy, from being admitted to going under, no point did I feel scared. Needless to say two weeks later when I was able to remove the taping & cast in Dr Moss' office I was shocked at how he made my nose look better than ever. From a recessed, broken nose to a fixed & perfectly shaped nose.

He fixed my nose to a point that it even looked better than before. I was so glad I went to Dr. Moss. He did everything he could to make my nose better & even made it impossibly perfect. I wouldn't ever let anyone touch my face than Dr. Moss. I recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon.

When it comes to your appearance don't ever risk it with any other surgeon than Dr Moss.
Australia Plastic Surgeon