66 Years of Age Trying Retin A Before Opting for a Mini Lift or Botox and Fillers - Melbourne, AU

Just before my 66th birthday I started looking at...

Just before my 66th birthday I started looking at the options for making my face look more youthful.
I considered a mini lift, Ulthereapy, Botox and fillers, then I discovered Retin A on real self and then followed up with some youtube information. I ordered some 0.5 Retin A on line, the cost was most reasonable. Son on my birthday I started my Retin A program. My evening routine is cleansing my face, waiting until it is dry 15 mins or so, applying a pea size amount on my face, not on my lips eyes or sides of nose. After that I apply Weleeda skin food, this seems to be fine for me as I have hardly any side effects at all. In the morning I apply Vit C serum with vitamin E.
After just over a month, my skin feels firmer and smoother and I do believe my fine lines look better. So far Im more than happy. I did take some photos of before and up until now. I will continue to put up a photo so you can see the results. Hopefully my photographs will improve.
I have none

I have not been to a doctor or practitioner. Im not advising this for most people. I did extensive research myself.