Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Inner Thigh, Rhinoplasty - Melbourne, AU

Well what can I say. Howard is the man so look no...

Well what can I say. Howard is the man so look no further. I heard over the years from so many people that Howard Webster was the surgeon of surgeons. After coming out of a very abusive relationship i had major issues with the way i looked. Scarred from it i decided to seek Mr Howard Webster only for a consultation. But after having my consultation I was assured and at ease. He was nurturing, informative, he was realistic and professional. I knew I was in good hands. Howard is the beautiful soul inside and out. From consult to procedure day to after care, post operative he is there all the way. You are not just a number. He knows what he is talking about after so many years experience and continuing studies in his field and he knows what is best for the patient. Howard is committed to you. I highly recommend Mr Howard Webster to anyone that is considering any plastic surgery procedure. He has a fantastic team at Linley Clinic too. My procedures started from 2009 until March 2014 and going there is a holiday away from home. They treat you like family and go out of their way to make sure your stay and recovery is comfortable. Uh now i wonder what will i go to Howard for next. God bless you Mr Webster. I don't think the world of Plastic Surgery will ever see a man, a graduate like Howard he truly is one in a million. Howard, again a million thank you , you have changed my life so so much. I am indebted to you.
I don't even think you know how many lives you have changed.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon