I Have my Life & my Body Back After Having Children - Melbourne, AU

Dr Malcolm Linsell is just a wonderful man, a...

Dr Malcolm Linsell is just a wonderful man, a person with a gentle nature with a great bedside manner, I've never had this kind of professionalism while staying in hospitals, over many years of ill health. After having 2 children, and living with being over- weight all my life, no matter how much exercise I could not rid of this excess flab after having my babies, and also suffering hypothyroidism, and other health issues, I was unable to lose weight and keep if off.
I opt for Abdominoplasty, Yes! I was very scared and concerned about having the surgery, but after doing some hard research and reviewing many doctors here in Australia, and Thailand, I found the Dr Malcolm Linsell here in Melbourne Australia.
Dr Malcom Linsell has changed my life forever, has given me my self-esteem back up to where it should be, I now feel sexy, confident, happy within myself, I have my life back, my body back. I'm going to the gym, eating healthier and enjoying life to the fullest.
If you're ever thinking about having cosmetic surgery done, I have had no concerns after my surgery and I would confidently suggest you meeting with Malcolm Linsell if anyone is considering cosmetic surgery. Debbie Patrick 53yrs :-)
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr Malcolm Linsell, professionalism takes pride in you and his work, by making you feel the best you've felt and looked in years. Thank you so much for given me my life back after, all these years , I should've done this sooner.