23 liposuction bbl + fat transfer to lips. Melbourne, AU

I took these pictures the night before my...

I took these pictures the night before my Liposuction and fat transfer.

I'm 23 years old and weighed 77.5kgs.

I decided to get liposuction for two reasons.

1. I have never actually owned bikini.

2. Unlike many people, I couldn't stay motivated to go to the gym. Main reason was because of my self confidence.

day of surgery

I was feeling very excited. I had woken up at 5am and had gone for an extra long shower as I knew it would be a few days before I was able to again.

At 6:30am a Mercedes Benz had arrived at my doorstep and my private driver had taken my bag for me and had ensured I was comfortable.

I arrived at the Berwick Victorian Cosmetic Institute around 7:30am where I was greeted by one of the staff members. She had offered me a warm robe straight out of the dryer which was a nice touch.

I didn't have to wait long before they took me into my room, where I was then asked to lay in bed so that my body could warm up. Being 7:30am I was extremely happy getting back into bed.

Around 8:00am I met with Dr Gavin Chan. He had a couple of concerns regarding the extent of my procedure. I was going to undergoing liposuction to my arms, back, waist, abdomen, hips, tummy, inner thighs and inner knees. He was brutally honest in telling me that I should really consider spreading the procedure over 2 sessions.

We had agreed to examine my body again first before starting my procedure and luckily for me, my legs were defined enough to be taken out of the equation as I had toned them since my last consult.

At 8:30am, Dr Chan had began to draw on me. This was done standing up so that he could achieve the best possible result for me when laying down.

By 9:00am I had gone into theatre, had met Dr Bob Cox and the crew and was soon enough drinking cocktails in Tahiti as promised.

My procedure was a long one. 8hours under anaesthetic.

I remember waking up, and having to move from the bed to the chair. Unfortunately due to my acid reflux, this had made me a little sick.

My private driver was there to pick me up, this time in a BMW (from what I can remember) the next I knew I was home, safe in bed.

Melbourne Physician

Extremely professional and stayed in touch with me via email prior to my surgery