Refine my Features - Melbourne, AU

It is now 12 months since my surgery with Dr....

It is now 12 months since my surgery with Dr. Chris Moss and his lovely team. Words really cannot describe how happy I truly am with the outcome. I now have the refined features, particularly my jaw line and sculptured cheeks which I went into this surgery for. My appearance hasn't changed dramatically, but has been sculpted and refined into enhancing me. I did not want to come out of surgery looking like someone else, I simply wanted a better version of myself. Wow, I really did get exactly what I was hoping for. My surgery was quite comprehensive and I will need some more healing time, but this is manageable with time. It is almost impossible to see as visible suture lines, this is particularly important with a facelift procedure. I love what I now see in the mirror, being happy with who you are on the outside really does contribute to how you feel on the inside. It really does boost your self esteem.
My decision to go with Dr. Moss was made after my initial consultation with him. He is very professional and dedicated to his work. I sensed this immediately during my time with him. He will direct you with care and dignity in making the best possible choices you can make in regards to your surgery needs and concerns. His team is made up of the most lovely , caring and patient health workers, who include Olivia, Stacey and Brooke to name a few. My experience with Dr. Moss, his great team and the after-care services and treatments I had at Liberty Bell have only been positive , delightful and very generous.
I am so fortunate at having made the choice to go with Dr. Moss. A. Rocca
Australia Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moss is extremely professional, patient and honest in his approach. He will guide you with the best intentions so that you will get the most achievable results possible. This is important because some surgeons will do almost anything you request , whereas Dr. Moss will listen to what you would most desire from your surgery and then explain to you what he, as a skilled surgeon can realistically do for you. This is so important, as in my instance it has meant a fantastic result. I had asked for a less invasive facelift, but Dr. Moss explained to me the need to work on underlying facial structures to gain the maximum results. This has truly been the outcome for me. I am so glad he was honest like this with me, and yes it did mean a longer healing time and expense, but don't go into this type of surgery if you are not prepared to do it well. I highly recommend Dr. Moss and his care team.