50 Yr Old Fem, Lower Eye (Belph) Surgery and Fat Transfer to Tear Troughs - Melbourne, AU

Finally adding my review. Previously had fillers...

Finally adding my review. Previously had fillers in my tear troughs (another Dr), initially they looked good

Great natural result, I look so much better! I previously had fillers in my tear troughs (another Dr) but they
ended up making my eyes look puffy and worse.Had them taken out,unhappy with dark circles and wrinkles.Dr Blooom did a lower "pinch" bleph and used my own fat to smooth out the area.Fantastic result, wish I'd done it years ago.Scars were minuscule and hidden under lower eyelashes.Easily covered with a little concealer.Now invisible.Very happy.
To this day no one knows I had work done (not even close gfriends)Took 2 weeks off work but could have gone back in 1.Had fillers in tear troughs previously(with anotherDr) but they ended up making my eyes looks worse/puffy.
Finally my review.
Finally my review.Firstly he could have upsold me but didn't
I took 2 weeks off work but could have gone back within a week. Minor swelling but NO bruising,the scars were miniscule and hidden in my lower eyelashes

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

During the initial consultation I was looking at some possible additional procedures and he could have upsold me but didn't.He has a conservative approach and a good eye for what looks natural and pretty. He has a gentle hand, I had swelling but NO bruising. Took 2 weeks off work but could have gone back in 1 week. Absolutely recommend.