50 Yr Old Fem, Lower Eye (Belph) Surgery and Fat Transfer to Tear Troughs - Melbourne, AU

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Finally adding my review. Previously had fillers...

Finally adding my review. Previously had fillers in my tear troughs (another Dr), initially they looked good

Great natural result, I look so much better! I previously had fillers in my tear troughs (another Dr) but they
ended up making my eyes look puffy and worse.Had them taken out,unhappy with dark circles and wrinkles.Dr Blooom did a lower "pinch" bleph and used my own fat to smooth out the area.Fantastic result, wish I'd done it years ago.Scars were minuscule and hidden under lower eyelashes.Easily covered with a little concealer.Now invisible.Very happy.
To this day no one knows I had work done (not even close gfriends)Took 2 weeks off work but could have gone back in 1.Had fillers in tear troughs previously(with anotherDr) but they ended up making my eyes looks worse/puffy.
Finally my review.
Finally my review.Firstly he could have upsold me but didn't
I took 2 weeks off work but could have gone back within a week. Minor swelling but NO bruising,the scars were miniscule and hidden in my lower eyelashes

During the initial consultation I was looking at some possible additional procedures and he could have upsold me but didn't.He has a conservative approach and a good eye for what looks natural and pretty. He has a gentle hand, I had swelling but NO bruising. Took 2 weeks off work but could have gone back in 1 week. Absolutely recommend.