Chubby, Droopy Face. Cause - Weak Facial Bones! - Melbourne, AU

I've always been fit and slim however my face has...

I've always been fit and slim however my face has always looked the opposite due to weak facial bones.

I had a few consultations with the amazing Dr. Bryan Mendelson, we decided to strengthen the brow, cheek bones and jaw line with a miracle substance called hydroxyapatite (coral) which is a substance that is identical to human bone, its permanent and can be moulded to any shape.

Bryan placed 1ml on each temple to raise and strengthen my brow adding brightness to me eyes, 4.6mls on each cheekbone which gave me structure and balance to my face, this made me look symmetrical, masculine and totally lifted and balanced out the heaviness in my lower face. 2.2mls was also used on either side of my jaw, this added definition and gave me a strong jawline, I also received complimentary liposuction just under the jaw to enhance the effect of the hydroxyapatite.

The advantage with hydroxyapatite is that it can be moulded to your original bone structure so it doesn't change your look or make you look plastic like implants can, it just enhances your face, AND ITS PERMANENT! And to finish it off a slight lift of the soft tissue on the mid cheek area.

Small incisions were made in the hairline, under my eyelashes and just under the chin, these will all heal to be invisible.

I also received upper eyelid surgery which I have given an individual review for.

The results are amazing and very natural, I knew it was going to be good given how experienced and specialised Dr. Bryan Mendelson is on face shape but my high expectations were proceded, Bryan truly has an amazing eye for facial aesthetics.

The healing process was about two weeks, I did take a further two weeks off just to take it easy and allow the swelling to go down before returning to work. In terms of pain there was very little, I was only taking pain relief for 3 or 4 days after surgery and some light sleeping pills to help me sleep at night as I had to be in an elevated position.

Hey guys,
I thought id share some progress as a lot of people are asking for results. This photo is not the official end results. Ill be posting end results in another 3 months.
So far very, very happy with the results. Would love to know what you all think.

4 month update

Hey guys,

Just thought id update you all on the progress. Im just shy of 4 months post op, face is almost completely back to normal except for a slight stiffness around the eyes. All scars are completely invisible and there is no evidence of ever having anything done accept for a slight dimple in the corner of my right eye were the was a dissolvable stitch, i guess its still slowly dissolving.

5 month update

Hey guys,

Thought id update you all, its been 5 months since the surgery and the majority of the swelling has gone, i feel like every month there are subtle differences.

Final post

Hey guys,

So its been over 5 months since the surgery and im pretty sure these are the final results which im so happy with! Just wanted to say thank you for the support and sharing the journey with me!

8 months

9 months post op

I know i said my last review was a few months ago, whoever i thought ill the swelling had gone, apparently not. New face shape is becoming more and more evident.

12 months post.

Yes I'm laying down and yes I've used a filter but I've never looked like this first thing in the morning. Loving life!

12 months post op

Yes I'm laying down and yes I'm using a filter, but I've never looked like this first thing in the morning. Loving life!
Dr. Bryan Mendelson

I cant say enough positive things about Dr. Bryan Mendelson and his team. Bryan is truly a caring, inspirational and delightful man. It was clear that Bryan's focus was on achieving the best result for me and not on $$$ which I found incredibly refreshing and it gave me reassurance and confidence in the final result. I found his staff to be super lovely and caring. The after care was meticulous and extended far past the date of the surgery. I received complimentary LED healing treatments every time I came into the surgery, I found this so relaxing and beneficial to the healing process. Appointments were regular and the attention and encouragement I received was great, I always felt happy and uplifted after leaving the clinic even on those difficult days. I received 3 complimentary physio therapy treatments for healing and swelling by Joan Bortolotto. This therapy involved an ultrasound to break down the swelling in my face, I found this so effective I paid for extra treatments. I seriously cant recommend Dr. Bryan Mendelson's practice enough! its been the best decision I have made!