31 Year Old, Slim, Petite, Currently Size 30A Need Breast Augmentation Desperately! - Melbourne, AU

Hey everyone! I'm a 31 year old mixed Asian...

Hey everyone!

I'm a 31 year old mixed Asian female with tan skin currently a size 8-10A cup or 30-32A. I'm petite, standing at 5'4.5" tall, size AU4-6 in clothing and weigh about 46kg.

I'm pretty healthy, eat well and do moderate exercise. Appearance plays a major role in my profession and ever since I was a little girl have always wanted bigger breasts.

After so much thinking and waiting for so many years I am finally in a position to be able to have breast augmentation.

I had a consultation early this year and booked in my surgery with a board certified Melbourne based plastic surgeon, which I ended up cancelling due to hesitations about the procedure.

I booked myself in for a second consultation not long ago only to cement the fact that my partner and I just weren't comfortable enough to follow through.

The surgeon wasn't for me, it felt as though they didn't really care about me as an individual and was very vague considering the hefty price tag for the procedure. I didn't feel a connection, they just told me that I needed a gummy bear implant under the muscle and that was that. There was like no other option. I felt as though I had to do all the research on my own. Just didn't feel right...

Now I'm on another hunt for a highly skilled plastic surgeon, even bonus if they do fat transfer as an option.

Preferably in Melbourne, with a fantastic reputation and cost is not an issue. I want the best results possible.

Please help! Any reviews, personal experiences or recommendations?

Thanks in advance !!