Breast Implant Removal and Breast Reduction - Melbourne, AU

After 12 months of research and working out if I...

After 12 months of research and working out if I wanted new implants, no implants or back to my natural self I went under the knife on the 4 July 16. I has now been 1 week later and I could not have been happier.
So the reason why I wanted my implants out - Approximately 13 years ago after breastfeeding two children I was left a AA cup with chicken fillets. So off I popped to Thailand and had 325cc implants and I was a wonderful DD/E cup. I have had no issues with my implants and have not ever regretted getting them; however a little piece of advice to all those women who are considering having them put in. Remember as you get older your body changes I had been the same weight for 10 years then all of a sudden I put on approx. 9 kilos in less than 2 months. All of a sudden my E cup went to a G/H cup. Due to menopause loosing that 9 kilos has been a lot harder to loose than ever before. It felt that the 9 kilos had all gone to my breasts and ended up with fortnightly appointments at the physio. So decision made I came to the conclusion that I wanted the implants out and after consultation with DR. Kim Taylor a breast reduction as well.

10 Days Post Surgery

Well it has been 10 days since my surgery and I saw Dr. Kim Taylor for my first check up a couple of days ago. I could not be happier, the tape was removed and cleaned up. I am really sensitive to tape and had a reaction which is more uncomfortable than the actually surgery. As I react to tape Dr. Taylor suggested that if I continued to have a reaction to go without any tape and just use Paw Paw cream, which is what I am doing. The pain is very minor and I am only taking Advil at night to assist with sleeping.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon