Breast Augmentation - Very Satisfied! - Melbourne, AU

I had my surgery 5 weeks ago. When I decided to...

I had my surgery 5 weeks ago.
When I decided to have breast augmentation I went to talk with the 5 best surgeons in Melbourne.
I wanted to gather different opinions, however I decided to go with Richard Bloom because I really felt so comfortable with him.
I felt he knew exactly what was the best for me and at the same time he really listened and was very understanding about the results I wanted to achieve.
Other surgeons I visited spent just 15 minutes with me and I feel this is not enough for a woman because it’s such a big decision and we need time to discuss and someone to openly listen to us.
My surgery was in Wantirna and all the staff were great. Very professional and they really looked after me.
Also Vicky is amazing, I had lots of doubts and I contacted her heaps of time and she was always super friendly and informative.
5 weeks later and I am super satisfied with my surgery experience and I definitely recommend Richard Bloom.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon