The Breasts I've Always Wanted!

I couldn't be happier with the outcome of this...

I couldn't be happier with the outcome of this procedure. Everything from the first consultation to the follow ups was a pleasure. Dr. Taylor is really patient and upfront with all the information. I felt like I could ask her anything. All the staff at the surgery centre on the day were very kind and supportive.
The recovery was surprisingly easy! I realise this isn't the case for everyone. I believe I healed so quickly because of Dr. Taylor's placement recommendation and her skills on the operating table. I would highly recommend Dr. Taylor to any of my friends considering breast surgery.

Note on side: Sorry I don't have any before pictures. I was a small 12A (34A in US sizing) before. I'm not sure what cup size I am now because I'm still just in my soft bras. I honestly don't know if I'll go back to cup bras now that I don't need padding!

Before Procedure

Here's a picture to get an idea of what they were to start out with.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Taylor is great! She always made me feel comfortable and in control of the decisions around this procedure. She's got the ideal calm, confident demeanor that a surgeon should without the ego. I think her expert opinion on placement as well as surgical skills are why I recovered so quickly.