23, Melbourne, Breast Implants 275cc. Melbourne, AU

After consulting with 2 other local surgeons, I...

After consulting with 2 other local surgeons, I chose Richard Bloom for my surgery, and will not look back.
Richard and ARC plastic surgery were impressive from start to finish.
From the moment I walked into reception to the moment I left, my surgery and the follow up after surgery. Richard and ARC were extremely professional and really put me at ease, BA is something I had been considering for years and was a decision I was going to take my time to make and get it right.
During my initial consultation Richard took a relaxed approach and was extremely informative, after having already visited 2 other surgeons I had compiled a lengthy list of questions. Richard managed to read my mind and answer all my questions before I got a chance to ask. Before I mentioned it Richard also identified an issue which I had been very insecure about (tuberous breast) which no other surgeon did.
Whilst providing me with his expert opinion he was also very supportive of what I wanted and never tried persuade me in doing otherwise. This was a real relief as the other surgeons I had visited seemed to be stuck in their own ways and pressured me regarding size, profile and position.
Many factors contributed to why I chose Richard, his years of experience and education but what stood out the most was how comfortable and confident he made me feel. I never had a doubt in my mind about my surgery.
Today is 2 weeks post op, there is not a word to express how incredibly happy I am with my results.
My breasts already look and feel great and I am 10x more confident. I found my recovery to be relatively painless and often had to remind myself to ‘take it easy’.
The Linley Clinic where Richard performs his surgery is also worthy of a mention, the nurses, anaesthetist and entire team here were incredible. It was my first time ever going under and having any surgery, leading up to my surgery I was concerned how I would be on the day as I’m one who suffers anxiety attacks at the dentist. I never mentioned this because I didn’t want to make it any worse, but the team there were amazing and never gave me an opportunity to feel anxious & scared.
My whole experience was great and I would never hesitate to recommend Richard to anyone.
I love my breasts, it sounds cliché but they’ve changed my life! I will forever be grateful for my results. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

23yo, Melbourne, Breast Implants A cup to natural looking C cup, 275cc

Richard and ARC plastic surgery were impressive from start to finish.
My breasts already look and feel great and I am 10x more confident. I went from an A cup to a very natural looking C cup, exactly what I wanted! My boobs already look like they are part of my body, it’s like I’ve always had them. I chose 275cc round silicone implants under muscle.
I found my recovery to be relatively painless and often had to remind myself to ‘take it easy’. I couldn’t believe it when I woke from my surgery, no pain at all! My surgery was 8am, and I didn’t take any pain relief until around 10pm that night when I went to bed and that was just for preventative purposes. By day 5 I stopped using my pain killers prescribed!

2 months post opperation