21, No Kids, Wanted Bigger Boobs - Melbourne, AU

I've always had a small, out of proportion looking...

I've always had a small, out of proportion looking bust and after years of consideration decided to do something about it. My doctor and I decided to go with 375cc under the muscle anatomical implants as they would achieve the natural look I was going for. So far I'm happy with the result, can't wait for them to fluff and drop :)

Day 6 is magic

Finally starting to not hurt thank god! Went through the whole day with only 2 nurofens needed. And I have way more arm rotation than the first few days! They're looking better each day also and the swelling seems to be lessening also! Still pretty hard, can't wait to see my doctor Thursday to start my massaging regime. My left breast is also a bit higher that my right on my upper pole, my right seems to have dropped a little. Is this normal can anyone tell me?
So happy with the way they're turning out! :)

Day 10

Brought two new bralettes today :)
It's so cool that I finally can wear thinks like that and fill them out! Boobs are starting to get softer, thank god! Haha but still are quite firm around the top. Absolutely loving my boobs though, so happy with my decision and I think they look really in proportion to my body with is great!

2 week anniversary!

Two weeks has gone so fast! My left breast is still sitting a bit higher than my right, but they're both progressively getting a bit softer.

Week 5

Settling in nicely :)
Got measured at honey birdette yesterday and got told I'm a D without padding and a DD with. A little bigger then I though but I love them

Week 7

I've never been a fan of my breasts and being a 21...

I've never been a fan of my breasts and being a 21 year old woman who is very body confident in every other aspect besides her breasts, I thought why not fix them up while I have the funds and am in the prime of my life to be in bikinis etc.

I decided to go with Richard Bloom as he had all the right credentials and he made me feel at ease. I went with 375cc under the muscle, anatomicals to achieve a natural and in harmony with the rest of my body look. So glad I did it, I love them and can't wait for summer! :)

So in love with them ????

So I've had them done for 4 months now and I'm so glad I did it. Love them so much and Richard bloom is a legend. Couldn't be happier!
Mr Richard Bloom

Richard and his team are fantastic. Getting breast implants was a process which I had been thinking about and debating whether to do or not for a long time. When I walked into ARC, the staff were friendly and the place was homely and made me feel less nervous about the whole process. When I met Richard, and we looked over all of the pre-op information, my mind was put to ease. His mixture of professionalism, humbleness and warmth was what led me to commit to the process, and I'm so glad I did. My breasts went from something I never accentuated to possibly my greatest feature on my body. Richard did a fantastic job and I couldn't recommend him or his team at ARC more highly.