Botched Rhinoplasty and Ottoplasty - Melbourne, AU

I saw tim after my sister had her nose done with...

I saw tim after my sister had her nose done with tim. I thought hers was pretty good. I wanted rhinoplasty and ottoplasty.

My surgery Has been worthy of a a botched series. I had 3 rhinoplasty and 2 ottoplasties.
I have been left with the worst ears anyone could imagine. Pinned back and lobes sticking out. I even have stitches to my outside ears, clearly this man was not a specialist with ears. I knew that when they told me they were doing both ears just before I was carted into surgery, I was sure it was one.

Each time I went back he offered to correct for free,!! Each revision to nose and ears was a distasteful. Eventually I plucked up the courage to see another nose surgeon, he told me my nose inside was like pulp,

I hate my ears and it should have been basic, but two goes at was all in can handle, I don't trust surgeons, especially not this surgeon, left me really disfigured.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Offered to fix both free if charge, bad results. My ears are not repairable, was a simple procedure.