42yo Massive Weight Loss Patient, Body Lift, Muscle Repair, Breast Lift & Hernia Repair - Melbourne, AU

After losing 70 kilos, after a gastric sleeve in...

After losing 70 kilos, after a gastric sleeve in 2014, I was left with a lot of excess abdominal skin and empty breasts. I always knew surgery would likely be required after losing half my body weight, but I was unsure if I would ever have the funds or the time or the courage to go ahead with a second lot of life changing surgeries.
I chose Mr Dean Trotter from ARC Plastics in Richmond Melbourne AUSTRALIA, for my surgeries.
He is an amazing surgeon, I am ecstatic with the results of his skilled hands. He is very down to earth, calm and respectful, honest and trustworthy. He and his staff are so caring and understanding, I felt comfortable with him and his PA Maree at the first meeting. He answered all my questions, detailing everything, made suggestions and ultimately armed me with enough knowledge so I could make the right decision for me.
He and Maree made me feel like nothing was too much trouble, and he even answered my crazy email full of even more questions that I'm sure were silly. ALL questions were answered in depth and with much sensitivity.
I would highly recommend him and his team.

Best Decision Ever.