36yo Mum of 2 Kids Had Breast Augmentation

I had 350cc dual plane with the tear drop gels...

I had 350cc dual plane with the tear drop gels (furry Brazilian). I had my surgery on 12/10/2016 and am very pleased with my results so far. After having 2 kids and having had breast feed both, I found over the last few years that I had lost a lot of volume on both breasts and felt they were very much looking like just loose skin. I couldn't wear a push up bra as there was nothing to push up. I was pre kids around a 10C cup and after both kids I felt i went down to a 10A or even at the most a 10B which would not have been fitting firmly on. Since my surgery I am currently fitting into a D cup (or can even maybe fit into a full C cup possibly once I get measured) depending on the manufacturer. I am the size I had been hoping to be after my surgery. Very pleased with my results so far.
Dr George Mayson

I had my breast augmentation done with Dr George Mayson in Melbourne on 12/10/2016 and am very pleased with the results so far. The whole experience has been wonderful and found him to be very informative and professional. The staff are all lovely and helpful too and although I am still in the very early stages post surgery, I am still happy with my results so far. I highly recommend Dr George Mayson if your wanting to get your breast augmentation done and I don't think you will be disappointed with his work. I found him to be a perfectionist with very neat work and great knowledge in his field. I did have only lots of positive feedback pre surgery with him and although I had researched some other surgeons too, I felt most confident to go ahead with Dr George Mayson and am pleased that I did.