34 Yo. No Kids.. Loose Skin from Past Large Weight Loss Requiring Body Lift and Breast Lift - Melbourne, AU

On Friday the 6th of May I finally underwent a...

On Friday the 6th of May I finally underwent a body lift and a breast lift. I'm 34 years old and haven't had any kids, yet the loose skin and saggy breasts from past weight loss was a huge burden on my life and self esteem. After much research I decided to go with Dr. Richard Bloom and his team at Arc on bridge rd Richmond, Melbourne. I felt comfortable with Dr Bloom straight away. He was complimentary towards the weight I had managed to loose and keep off for all those years which somehow made me feel as if I deserved the surgery. Dr Bloom was very professional and straight forward about what can and can't be done and also what he could do to get an even better outcome which I appreciated alot. Dr Blooms professional yet casual manner was very reassuring that the surgery would go fine. I am now 2 weeks post op and although it's fairly early days, I could not be happier with the results. My breasts are lifted and sitting where they should be with a beautiful shape which has exceeded my expectations. My tummy is still healing but looking great with a very low, neat scar which Im thrilled about. I had some lipo on my hips and outer thighs which was suggested by Dr. Bloom to add to the outcome and I'm so grateful that this was suggested because it has stunned me at what a difference it made. I want to thank Dr. Bloom for doing an amazing job on me and his entire team at arc. Special thanks to Madison at the front desk for being so informative and helpful in recommending Dr. Bloom, she was very polite , professional, and prompt at getting back to me. A big thanks to Vikki who sent out all the paperwork and quotes, everything was explained so well and all the pre surgery instructions were very easy to follow. Vikki was very helpful, friendly and professional with any questions I had and also very prompt in getting back to me whether it was by phone or email. If you have been searching for a surgeon for your procedure look no further than Dr Bloom. You wont be disappointed.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon