26 Year Old, Rhinoplasty - Melbourne, AU

I had been researching Rhinoplasty on and off for...

I had been researching Rhinoplasty on and off for a few years, it had been something I thought about most of my life. After booking appointments at different clinics and having no luck in having the ‘it’s right’ feeling, I found Howard and booked a consult. After my first consultation I instantly knew I wanted him to do my surgery. I explained what I wanted and he showed me some of his work which correlated to what I was after, this was so important as you can then get a genuine idea of his work and know that you are both on the same page. Howard is kind and listens to what you want; he caters to your vision and is talented in working with what would suit your face too.
I couldn’t be happier with my decision, I got what I asked for, I love the shape, it suits me so much and I have better breathing too, which is a huge bonus!
I have confidence that I haven’t had before and actually don’t even think about my nose when someone takes photos or sits next to me anymore!
It’s a big decision and I know all too well everyone wants to make the right one, I was able to find Howard and make my decision from reviews on this website so I’m more than happy to write a review for Howard and to help out anyone who is in the position I was in a few months ago. He is truly a talented and fantastic surgeon!
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon