Do Not Go to Faisal Quereshy, MD for Lip Injections! Do Your Homework on Your Injector First! - Medina, OH

Do not go to Faisal Quereshy, MD!! Bad experience...

Do not go to Faisal Quereshy, MD!! Bad experience and now stuck with an upper duck lip for 6 months to a year. Please do your homework on your injector. Read reviews and look at photos before. If interested in pictures of my botched job, please feel free to message me and I will send them your way.

Cleveland Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

I should have known better! Dr. Quereshy has great bedside manner and makes you feel very calm and at ease BUT after my experience with lip injections from him I believe he is more suited for his specialty which is dental. He advised that people only get lip injections in their upper lip to look more natural, however, that is not true. My result is a very large upper lip that hangs over my lower lip and is very duck like. The lower lip should be bigger than the upper, not vice versa. I think that his office seems to think that is the "proper" look for lips as you can see from his site on his before and after photo's there is one of a woman who has the same appearance as I (duck lip) and it is not attractive at all. This is not how the lips should look. I also have lumps under my lip that are painful every time I blot my lips together. It's horrible. I called to have the filler dissolved and was told that I would have to pay $300.00 out of pocket which was very unsettling for me considering that I just paid $600.00 for a lip injection that was done incorrectly and left me looking like a duck. So I would be spending a total of $900.00 for lip injections to just have them removed? That does not seem reasonable at all. I wasn't asking for the $600.00 back, only for the filler to be removed. On top of that, I was advised that the office did not even have the product to dissolve the filler in stock which is alarming. What if someone had a severe allergic reaction? They are unprepared. Because of the bad experience, I will not return to them. Do NOT go to them!