59 Year Old That Had a Breast Reduction and Lift - Medicine Hat, AB

I suffered for many years probably 25...

I suffered for many years probably 25 pre-menstrual bloating two weeks of each month. My breasts were so swollen and sore .....that it hurt to take my bra off. Then started menopause and they stopped swelling but were so stretched out of shape and one was a size larger than the other. I thought I was too old. However I had to talked with other ladies my age. They say the only regret is not having it done sooner. They were so right , to have a nice pair of beautiful breasts that are perky, something I haven't had since I was 14, I am ecstatic. The things I can wear , that I had longed to wear for so many years is a dream come true. I can honestly say I was not in pain, just uncomfortable wearing a hospital bra for two weeks , which helps to keep their shape and hold the swelling down. You will be given a prescription for pain killers just in case. I am 9 days post-op and the girls are gorgeous. So Ladies if you are on the fence, take it from me , if you can do it, this will be one of the greatest gifts you could give yourself. i will follow up with a photo.

The girls are doing great.

Feeling great and loving my new boobs. Feel so good .....can wear things that I never could wear even when I was very young. Cannot express how happy I am. No pain just itching for a few weeks. This is part of the healing process. Life is grand.
Medicine Hat Plastic Surgeon

I live in Calgary and had a few consultations. I knew that the Dr.s I consulted were not for me. I did my homework and read about Dr. Trevor Brooks, Medicine Hat. I can not say enough good things about him. He is one of the most compassionate , down to earth, and very confident in what he does. He will answer all your questions, and put you totally at ease. His staff Chelsea and all the nurses were beyond kind. He is very honest and not out to line his pockets. Thanks Dr. Brooks , you are the best.