Color Tattoo Removal With Picosure Laser - DUBAI - Follow my Journey!

Some time around Spring 2015, I had gotten a...

Some time around Spring 2015, I had gotten a colored tattoo done in San Diego, CA. That same night, I knew that I had made a huge mistake. Since then, I have patiently waited for the right place and time to begin treatment of its removal.

Now living in Dubai, I had found the Medical Village, which offers laser removal for people, like myself, who suffer from unwanted and regretted tattoos.

I will keep a continuously updated log of my experience here.

SESSION 1 - 25.OCT.2016
Today, I had my free consultation with Dr. Hamid Taghaddos, who is the laser specialist at the Medical Village. The clinic was easy to find, well-kept and spacious. Dr. Hamid and his staff were very friendly and made me feel at ease as we discussed my case. He took the time to listen to my needs and honestly explained the process and results expected if I decide to continue with the treatment.

I chose to start treatment and began the first session directly after the consultation. The nurse was friendly and patient as she allowed me to take my time with small pauses until I was ready to continue. The session only took about 10 minutes and the pain was bearable - lower than initially expected.

My experience so far has honestly been fantastic, and I am already feeling better. Looking forward to my next session. Thank you to the Medical Village team!
Dr. Hamid Taghaddos

Dr. Hamid and his staff were very friendly and made me feel at ease as we discussed my case. He took the time to listen to my needs and honestly explained the process and results expected if I decide to continue with the treatment. There was no pressure to start treatment and I was only advised until I had come to my own decision. I highly recommend Dr. Hamid if you are looking to begin laser removal treatment for your unwanted tattoo.