Cool Sculpt. Washington, DC

This was my first cosmetic procedure. I was...

This was my first cosmetic procedure. I was considering facial lipo but heard wonderful reviews with the new Coolsculpting facial contouring. I had my first treatment one on each side at apx 50 mins each side bc larger surface hours. The treatment was a breeze. I am 6 weeks out now. They say you should start to see results around this point. I feel that perhaps some results are evident. I will be going back in this week for a second treatment. I will post any feedback I receive after looking at my before , then again after 6 weeks of this treatment. I am very hopeful this second treatment will do the job.

Dr Varano and Emanuel were wonderful. Emanuel had great bedside manner , explained what to expect, was patient with my initial anxiety. The staff was absolutely outstanding so detailed , and took wonderful care of me prior and checking in post procedure for any changes or concerns.