Wholeheartedly Recommend! Couldn't Have Asked for Better Care - Frisco, TX

I was referred to Dr. Meade for the reconstructive...

I was referred to Dr. Meade for the reconstructive part of a prophylactic bilateral mastectomy. He and Dr. Beth Anglin made a great "boob team". She did the removal and he did the reconstruction. While I am not yet done with the process, I could not have asked for a better plastic surgeon. I'm not a fancy, "dallas" girl and walking into his office was a little like "here comes a Clampett". I was immediately put at ease by his staff - Angela Lao is an angel on earth. She is kind and gentle natured but knowledgeable and no-nonsense. Dr. Meade is a handsome man so if you're easily embarrassed by nice looking men seeing you naked, go to an ugly doc. He's totally professional and there's no need to be self-conscious but in case you were wondering. Anyway, he's very direct, very clear in his explanation, takes time to answer your questions and clarify any confusion. If you smoke, forget about it. He'll refuse to operate on you and don't lie. Just listen to the reasons why he won't operate and do what he says. No matter how much I loved smoking, I love my nipples more and didn't want them to fall off. It has been one month since my surgery and I have healed incredibly well b/c I followed his directions and did exactly what he told me to do. He came and checked on me at the hospital the day following the surgery, made sure I was okay and gave me an opportunity to ask questions. His office communicated with me regularly following my discharge and Angela was available via email 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns. Here's the thing: most of us are sick and tired of being just a "customer", just another # in this crazy world - I never felt like that at Dr. Meade's office. Not once. This mattered to me. I live in Denton and the drive on a GOOD day is an hour each way. His expertise and patient care made it worth every second of traffic. I recommend him without any hesitation to anyone needing breast reconstruction. (He's probably good at face lifts and that sort of stuff too but thank god I don't need any of that yet). IF I ever do though - he's who I'll call! ;-)
Dallas Plastic Surgeon