Finally Going for It! - Medford, OR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have 3 kids and my first is 13 years old. I had...

I have 3 kids and my first is 13 years old. I had her at 19. I used to be very small, 120lbs. After I had my first my body never 'bounced' back. Now, 2 kids later, I am the heaviest I have ever been at 173lbs! I try to exercise and eat healthy but my inconsistencies and busy life have taken over. I am extremely self conscious and so I went a year ago for a consultation/quote. At the time my youngest was 1 and I was not mentally or financially prepared to do this. Now, I might still have lots of fears and reservations but my overwhelming desire to wear a bathing suit or pants even and not have fat and skin hanging out is much greater. I called the doctor's office and scheduled my tummy tuck! Honestly, a year ago when I went in I didn't ask too many questions because I just wanted the basics (cost and feasibility). Now I'm afraid I'm going into this blindly but I'm not holding back. If any of you want to throw some tips at me, I would much appreciate them. Thank you!!