44, Work out but Never Got Flat Stomach Back After Hysterectomy - Medford, NJ

Always had a flat stomach but after 2 major...

Always had a flat stomach but after 2 major surgeries and ending w a hysterectomy - I could never get my stomach flat again.
I also started crossfit 4 months prior and continue 5x week, and I also cut out drinking everything except water. I aim (and usually hit target) of 100oz of water a day. I've lost 7lbs, NOT due to cool sculpting... due to committed healthy clean eating and diet. But I believe cool sculpting helped my problem area. I did the procedure 2x, the second time about 1 month after first.
I do credit 70% of my outcome to diet and exercise, and wouldn't expect as great results if using the procedure by itself. But if you can truly commit to working out hard, cutting sugar and processed foods - cool sculpting can assist your goal.
Vive medical center

A technician who is studying in the medical field in college performed the procedure. She was well informed, competent of the machine, very personable while maintaining professionalism, - and willing and able to answer all my questions.