Juvederm Lip Augmentation. Medford, OR

I've always had thin lips and was curious about...

I've always had thin lips and was curious about the options available to me to help them appear fuller. Being somewhat of a tomboy, the sound of "Lip Augmentation" or "Injections" sort of freaked me out. So I only lightly tossed around the idea of a Juvederm filler, until I got braces put on my teeth. My already thin lips appeared even thinner and seemed to always catch on my upper brackets. In every picture I took, my top lip would curl up over my braces and disappear! I decided to ask Dr. Robert Jensen if he thought Juvederm could enhance the volume and shape of my lips, but without making them look fake or operated on. He confirmed that Juvederm was a good option but reminded me that it's temporary and results usually last 6 months-1 year for most people. I decided to try it, so he numbed my lips first and then injected my top lip with the filler to correct the issue I had with braces. He then suggested injecting my bottom lip to smooth out any cracks and make my smile symmetrical. The procedure took less than 15 minutes and was pretty painless (much to my surprise)! The best part is, nobody really noticed that I had gone to a plastic surgeon to have lip injections - people just commented that my make-up looks good or asked if I did something different, but couldnt pinpoint what the change was. I wish I wouldve taken better photos before/after Juvederm but the pictures I uploaded are filtered from my Instagram, but I think they show the difference in my lips. The "After" photo is immediately after I had the injections so they were a little bit swollen. It's been about 5 months since Dr. Jensen injected them and theyre still full (top & bottom). I'm very happy I decided to go through with lip fillers with Dr. J and will post pictures to RealSelf down the road when I have the injections done again! In hopes to help anyone that's on the fence about having it done!
Medford Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jensen was approachable and educated me on Juvederm, making me feel confident in trying a procedure that I wasn't sure about at first. He made me feel like he knew what look I was trying to achieve even though it was hard for me to explain. Great doctor, I've recommended him to my family and friends!