34 Y.o Mom of Two, Decided to Do It over Again! - Colombia

So, a few months ago i decided to get my booty...

So, a few months ago i decided to get my booty done. Best decision ever, I love it! Love my shape and i feel great. Anyway, I decided tip come back and change my implants out. It's been almost 13 years that I had the other implants, so it was time. There was done asymmetry issues. I noticed my left breast was bigger than my right and felt out was noticeable already. My surgeon advised me against a lift, she felt my breast weren't saggy enough to end up with such a scar. Instead we opted to go a lil bigger than before and she closed a pocket in my breast, to lift them a bit.
Surgery Day 1.
Woke up shaking and my chest sore. Probably shook for 45 minutes and finally out subsided. Was discharged to go home after and hour and a half at the surgery center. Actually, drove after surgery to the doctors office and had a pain pump put in. Nothing major, drugs helped ease the pain a bit. Went home, ate and slept the day away.

Day 2
Woke up sore, ate and took meds. Felt sore, but not enough to keep me down all day. Took a shower, went to post op. Left office, went shopping for a few hours.

Day 3
Same thing, sore but I'm not dying. Hung out with family and friends. Shopped a lil more!
Cristina Isabel Uribe

I love this doctor! She is amazing!!