heading to medellin colombia

Hi I am new to this community and I have decided...

Hi I am new to this community and I have decided to go to Medellin. I have narrowed my doctors down to Dr Majana, Dr Lopez, Dr Eusse who I have heard he has done New York City vixens. I am staying at Tranquility Recovery Home and I am so excited. I have spoken to Melissa she is so professional and said she just revamped her whole staff and half of them do speak English and have lived the USA. Looking for buddies now

WAITING FOR MY QUOTES

SO I GOT MY QUOTES BACK FROM C'EST LA VIE CONSULTING AND DR MAJANA IS PRETTY REASONABLE HE QUOTED ME 3500 FOR LIPO BBL AND MINI TUMMY TUCK THAT I NEED. I AM VERY NERVOUS TRAVELING OUT OF THE COUNTRY BUT I AM EXCITED TOO. AFTER HAVING FOUR CHILDREN ALL BOYS I AM FULLY OVERDUE.

C'EST LA VIE CONSULTANTS

ALSO MY CONSULTANT MELISSA @CESTLAVIECONSULTANTS IS REALLY GOOD AND SO CARING WITH ANSWERING MY MILLIONS OF QUESTIONS AND TAKES HER TIME WITH ME SO IF YOU WANT MORE INFO ON HER LET ME KNOW AND ILL BE GLAD TO PASS IT ON.