Butt implants + lower back lipo - Medellín, CO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have booked everything today. Dec 2nd surgery,...

I have booked everything today.
Dec 2nd surgery, Tranquility recovery home, flights. nov28 - dec 11. I messed up with booking flight.. Oh well two days to explore Medellin.. Hopefully, it looks very beautiful there!
I had my nose done two years ago on dec 2nd so funny I am going for butt on same date..
I am 5'10, 120-125 pounds. My butt is square I guess, no shape, I had gotten a personal trainer before and after like 6 months I saw a very little growth but then I had BA and couldn't work out and all my body was gone.. I like to go to the gym and be healthy but its just.. So annoying if you miss a few days it can affect so much.. and i'm kinda lazy to be keeping up with the working out I would need to get where I want.. yyyaaaya lazy person excuses whatever! Everything is about butts, guys love butts, butts are beautiful, I feel like i'm missing something.. lol! I am tall and thin my legs are super skinny and it very hard for me to gain weight. I don't want to look like a retard and fake with a huge butt not saying that is what people with big butts look like but I mean for my body and my scrawny legs I would! I want it to look full and athletic? and a little bit more than a regular butt so people are like omg nice its so perfect and wondering if its real or not. Any advice on a size would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Some pictures of me and my goal

Just used this app to photoshop my dream bum. Is this realistic ? Anyone know what size this might be?
I asked my doctor he carries 390, 430, 500, 560.
I was think 430? Or 390.. I don't wanna look funny but I really have no idea how things will look. Hard to find someone with my exact body type who had implants without lipo. I don't want lipo.. I know it could really help my hips but I am coming from Canada so with exchange it will come to like 2g, don't think it really lasts long, and it honestly gives me serious anxiety I watched a YouTube of it happening.. sick!

Unsure

I was getting kind of nervous of the surgery on another country all alone and just a week away. Maybe I made a rash decision. Cause I was upset and feeling insecure..
Also I won't be home till Dec 12 and I have family coming. Also my boyfriend wanted to go away with me and doesn't think now is a good time for the surgery..
So I asked tranquility RH about refunds and since it is a week away not 14 days I can't have a refund! Also my flight is non refundable. Lmao
I can have credit at each.. I've wanted this done and researched for probably 3 years! So I will get it done just move the date. Maybe after Christmas in Jan or feb when things aren't so busy.. ugh I dunno. I really wanna go but no one is really supporting it right now an I guess it's not a good time.. I hope Dr.Mejia won't mind and let me still see him just let it be a month or two away. I still want surgery with him 100%

Waiting

Dr.Mejia says anytime after Jan 10 I can come.. just waiting for my boyfriend to give date he thinks is good for me to go.. I asked him this morning an he say talk about it when I come home in a bit an then he never mention it ?! It's really annoying me.
My bf is paying but if I ask him for so much at once like he get really annoyed.
The flight from Expedia is in my account an won't refund to cash same as tranquility .. soo I have to go still..
I made all the plans an booked everything when I was fighting with him and feeling insecure..
lol

I know that if I workout just 2-3 days a week or even just eat a bit healthier my stomach is thin an defined and my thighs can be a little bigger. So if implant lool to big at first I won't worry.
I am focusing on this happening so it will. Lol
I really want more hip but I don't have much fat an if I be sad and don't eat much for a week or so I lose like 10 pounds so I think if I had lipo it will disappear anyways. I am not so good at routine an can't always keep up with gym or being super healthy so that's why I want this surgery so much. I just want to be more confident and happy. I had nose an boobs done and it change my life so much. Butts are like number 1 for guys tho they could bypass ur chest size an face if u have a nice ass lol.
So ya I think I will be so happy and complete once I have this done!
Also I wonder if it making my bf insecure because he know that an the attention I will get ? That's why he haven't tell me when yet an say for me not to go when I first tell him I book it for dec 2. He have money so?? lol!
I don't want to be annoying but whatever I will ask again today.
Here are some wish pics..
It seems the ones I like are more round on the hip.. I have no hips so I'm not sure it will turn out on me the same. Maybe I need oval ? But I don't think he offer that type. Or hip implant. I don't want oval seems to have many complications and with my luck probably would
malfunction lol so maybe I can ask him to order hip implant ?

What I don't want

This women's butt omg I don't understand why she have so many followers ? No offence to her or anyone with body like this. I have small body too just posting what I'm looking for in my journey.
I really don't like this at all so small an seem very tight. Maybe people like that? Idk not me. She just stand there on angles an standing certain ways pushing it out u know like making it look more than it is. Also because her waist is so small it helps make it bigger looking.

My body from working out

This is when I was working out. So can see how my thigh was a little bit bigger so like I said if butt implant is a little too big it will look ok when I start working out again. This is before I got my BA after my BA break my body was pretty much back to normal an my personal trainer quit there so I got so lazy to get back into it..
I think this shows how my muscle goes a little bit so maybe the implant will be an exaggeration of this ? Lol I'm sure this doesn't look like much to a lot of people but it is to me compared to how I am naturally an hard to gain weight.

Lol

Someone tell me .. is this possible with round implant? What size could do this?
I'm so obsessed with this site and this app to photoshop the pic I just keep dreaming about my future bum.
If anyone want to know the app to do this it is called Dr.Solomon. It is a doctors app who probably want to get new patients but you can just use it and edit the photo.

REBOOKED

OMG I WAS JUST ON THE PHONE FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF TRYING TO FIND A FLIGHT TO MEDELLIN! Finally I have flight feb 19 arrive on feb 20th 5pm. Dr.Mejia says I can see him ok the 21 and surgery on 22nd! I feel so much better now, have time to plan, get things I need, can have a normal christmas, my boyfriend supports me now because the timing is better. So happy tranquility, doctor mejia and the flights worked out. YAY
Omg my boyfriend was like so.. your going to have a fat ass huh? an I'm like YUP and he's like are you gunna leave me after LOL I'm like YUP hahaha I swear guys know that all guys are so into ass like all the attention I will get he prob worried. I love him I wouldn't leave him. We both were jk tho lol.

What size

390, 430, 500, 560 are the sizes my doctor offers. But I cannot find 500cc implant info of how much projection inches it has? Anyone know?

Sizing ?

Anyone know a good way to do the sizing other than rice because I tried the rice and it just went all flat and weird?
Doctor says 430cc max for me. He offers ovals too but thinks I should do round.

Back lipo for hips?

Sooooo I'm doing so much research.. I've always known that bbl obviously looks way more natural and helps with the hips..
The implants won't do much for the hip.. I really want hips. But he doesn't offer hip implants although haven't seen many good reviews of those.. I was showing my boyfriend a photoshop pic of how I should look and he is basically wants me to have a huge butt lmao and way wider hips.
Dr.Mejia did first give me a quote implants with lower back lipo. It's like I don't remember uhmm 1500$ more I think.
I'm wondering if I can get lipo on my back the bra line thing sides and handles.
And if I do despite there not being much and it goes to my hips will it even make much of a difference ? Or just disappear by 6months.
If anyone has seen review of thin girl with lipo let me know plz. Thanks

Wish

Some wish pics .. I'm not sure if I can get any of the same look because my thighs are much thinner.. but I would like the shape and size equivalent that could suit me if that makes sense

Anxiety

44 days .. all I think about everyday is my ass how it's going to look will it look good.. what if something bad happens.. what if I get infection.. what if dr cancels .. what if he doesn't do size I want and I look small still ? What to buy what to bring.. what if my plane crashes.. what if I get robbed.. what if I get kidnapped there!! what if what if what if lmao ok maybe it sounds crazy but you never know!! I worry a lot but omg 44 days and 42 for the flight ah! When I get my surgery done I won't disappear from realself after so many people do that like did they die from complications after surgery ?? So if I don't post it means I died. I really don't like being apart from my boyfriend that alone causes me a lot of anxiety. Now I will be in another country laying there so far away and who knows what he is doing. The whole situation everything will be out of my control staying at a RH people I don't know have to depend on them, being on a plane, not knowing where I am or the language in Colombia. I watched Narcos ok! Maybe Escobar isn't around anymore but there is still drug trade going on there could I be hit with a stray bullet ?? Lol
Any tips to deal with anxiety ?? Doing these before an after photo edit things help ease my mind an be positive. I know that it's something I really want done and will help me feel a lot more confident like I know the feeling after my nose and after my boob each time I feel a lot better about myself. This will be my last surgery until maybe after I have kids redo boobs an tummy tuck prob if my stomach needs it.
The best I do is resort to imagining walking around with a really nice butt an everyone looking at it in envy lmao!! Maybe I'm crazy but I'm going to a country I never been for surgery if it was in Canada and I can come home to my bf or mom to take care of me I wouldn't care so much .
If anyone made it down this far reading my crazy thoughts I'm wondering about the butt pillow I seen there a a few types which do you guys recommend to be the best one I wanna order it now so even if it comes late it will still be here before I leave.
Lol

What should I buy

I fly to Columbia in 39 days for butt implants and lipo of lower back. Any advice on what I should bring with and buy would be greatly appreciated.. Want to get it all taken care of and order whatever from online before it's too late.

Gaining weight

I am going in 34 days!
I was thinking and looking a other reviews some girls try gaining weight for bbl. I'm only getting lipo for lower back with implants so the implants can handled projection I want and the lipo is all for my hips.. What hips? Ya I want some! lol I am very thin but my weight seems to only carry in the back even when I work out and everything is is toned there it is in the back still.
I have tried gaining weight before off and on I order apetimen in the past and it works I would eat like crazy! I just have a hard time sticking to things. I have half a bottle from the past and some pill version. I'm going to start it again, I took some last night ( it makes you sleepy so I take it before bed) and i'm hoping I will gain a bit of weight everywhere but mainly in my love handles for the lipo. It wouldn't hurt to have some extra since a lot of the girls say not all of the fat transfer lasts.
Does anyone else have advice on gaining weight?
I just weighed myself I am 122 right now. I want to be 130-135.

32 days

32 days flight .. 34 surgery ! Omg!
That's not far a lot .. I remember being 3 months away went by fast.. I'm SO EXCITED. At first my boyfriend wasn't happy about it but now he is and that really helps me with wanting to go. Going to buy a new suitcase today.
I have the pee thing so far and the booty buddy bbl pillow thing is on the way.
My boyfriend already always say yes to me and is so good to me but when I have an ass I wonder how things will change lol!!! He will be so obsessed about it cause he is an ass guy. I have fake boobs but no one does ass implants where I live in Canada or else I would have got that first.
The anxiety I was having is kinda gone now because I'm getting prepared with everything I need so that helps. I'm too excited I just think of any wish pics being me ahhhh
I even order some cute clothes from fashionnova an can't wait to wear when I'm healed. I know the long flights, surgery, recovery process, coming home an still having to take it easy, the waiting will all be worth it when I wear lululemon or a dress an guys are looking at me like omg. Like I get that feeling going to the club or something but I know it can be magnified by like 100x with an ass. It will be so great . I said ass will be my last surgery until kids but I was thinking about getting my nose done for the 3rd time by dr.ghavami lol!! I think he's super expensive but his results are amazing the only person who has every post op pic really beautiful not just a hit and miss like most surgeons. I just want my nose a bit thinner that's all. Anyways just rambling here.. I don't have anyone to talk to my surgery about.. I don't have too many friends lol so the only person that knows is my boyfriend he doesn't really get it tho I just explain things to him but idk he's a guy an says you better have a fat ass! Haha
I don't want to tell my mom cause she will be super worried for me since I'm going in Columbia to do it. Here some more wish pics to keep me positive !

Wondering...

I am thinking about adding rhinoplasty and buccal surgery to my butt implants/lipo!
I asked Mejia he said 3,860$ for those two together and that is Canadian, if I was living in the us would be a lot cheaper for me. I think I will pay for it myself ( AKA increase my credit limit and put it on there LOL) and not ask my bf because he already paid for flights and recovery home and he's paying for the butt implants n lipo. So thats around $10,000 already ..lol love u babe !
So total surgery cost would be $8,900 Canadian for the 4 procedures. I am going to ask my bf what he thinks of me getting my nose done, say its just 2,000$ and I will pay for it myself and see what he says. If says ok I will do it. The reason I want his ok for the nose cause I know he thinks a lot of plastic surgery is bad and he will be like scared.. I won't mention the buccal to him.. for that reason he wouldn't understand. Guys can look at a girl that has had every surgery in the world done not knowingly and think the girl is so hot! but if I mention surgery to my bf he might think I'm being vain. I had my nose done and boobs he paid for both. My nose is 100% better then it was but I feel like Canadian surgeons don't go to extreme on anything. I just want my nose a bit thinner not a big deal. I hope my bf doesn't go against it. But dr mejia said to let him know as soon as I can so the OR time doesn't get booked up.

Iv Therapy

Getting iv vitamin therapy today so I can have optimum health for my surgery !!

Stupid pillow

I got the bbl butt pillow
OMG IT sucks! My butt still touches the chair and I have a small butt right now! Ughhhh the only way I can see this working is with something propping my lower back too. I know the plane ride home will be super fun!! It's like 16hours total with 3 layovers .. so fun! Lol

17 days..

Surgery in 17 days.. flight in 15...
more wish pics to keep my positive butt vibes alive and the universe (mejia) will deliver them to me lol!
A lot of these looks like atleast 500cc I wonder if that could be a possibility for me when he sees me in person.. I am not going less than 430 that's forsure.
I feel like so ugly when I take my current pic ahhh I can't wait to be my photoshopped pic!! I didn't think my but was that bad until I see how better it can be lol! My legs are skinny now but when I workout and healed I will get better stomach and legs

9 day..

flight 7 day , surgery 9 days! Omg!!!!! So surreal!!
I feel like my wish pics look more like a 500cc but maybe since I am adding lipo even if I get 430 it looks similar. Can't wait to have hips and booty! I'm so excited! Anything else I need to get let me know asap. I can't believe how small my butt is lol. My edits are perfect I'm not a professional sorry lol.
I keep dreaming about once I am home and I get to go shopping with my new bum and I won't put everything I try on back because I feel insecure how it shows my small butt with no curves.

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day my realself lovers haha
Hope everyone has a great day

Counting the days ..

It's afternoon Thursday .... I leave 10pm Sunday ...... surgery on Wednesday. These last couple days I feel like I am living in a dream world and is this really going to happen.. should I cancel, pretend I'm too sick to go.. I try getting my boyfriend to talk me out of going and saying what if I turn out bad. He says every time I look at you for months you have been on your phone researching this surgery and the surgeon so if after all that time you go to a bad surgeon you are a retard. Hahahha
It's just my nerves and I have a lot of anxiety to leave my boyfriend. If I was single I wouldn't care about leaving.
I am going.. for sure. I just can't believe it still lol. It's weird wanting something so long and than it happening. I love the feeling! Once I am landed in Columbia, I know I will be so happy.
The flight is going to be so annoying. Hopefully I can sleep. It's going to be a 19 hr travel there flights and layovers included..

At the airport...

Hey.. this is so surreal I'm at the airport.. 1 hr till my flight.. I can't believe I'm actually going thru with this. My boyfriend is the best and being so supportive. I'm all alone an only have told my bf and my cousin I'm going to do this lol
I was so scared on the ride here like I just don't believe it at all I can't believe I'm actually here going to leave soon! I have to fly to Toronto then bogota then Medellin.. long day will be Medellin 5pm tmro it's 9pm my time right now. I found out on Netflix you can download shows when you have wifi and watch them when u don't have wifi soo going to catch up on some series.

Medellin + tranquility made it

I made it to Medellin after such a long day, got picked up at airport by Ivan, he is very nice. Came to tranquility the nurses are very nice but they don't speak fluent English we can still understand each other though with help of the other two girls here. They both got butt my mejia and look really good! Medellin is so beautiful, I hope one day while I am here I can go around downtown shopping or something.
I see dr mejia tmro for the consult ???? surgery on Wednesday

Consult

Hey everyone ... I went to consult today with mejia he is so nice and it was so good to have a driver take you and a nurse come with you to take you where you need to go and to the payment and for blood and paper work meds.. it's really all in the same two buildings but only mejia speaks English so the nurse is very helpful and translates for you. She speaks perfect English, so there is a few nurses they hours are different but it's 24 hr nurse always.
His office was so nice and so is he I have no concerns for my surgery
I am soooooo happy he said I can get 500cc round and lower back lipo and I ask for that lipo to be add to hips lol he said there isn't much but he will try. And he said the implants will help with the dents in my butt.
My surgery is tmro 9am basically 12 hours and I go there :)

Pics

Office pics

Hope this one works

They aren't uploading

I made it Day 1

Hi!! I made it was feeling not so great now I get it why girls are always saying on here this surgery ain't no joke . Now I'm feeling better but my ass is so sore and stretching the muscle I feel it.. not fun feeling lol ur I'm alive I'm very happy mejia is so nice . So looking at my pic guess what size my implant is......
500 wouldn't fit neither 430.., 390 it is. I was kinda sad to hear I didn't get the size I thought I would but when I look at my picture I am so happy I love it it fits my body and it looks a million times better than my before pic that's forsure. I just keep staring at the pic lol I can't believe it . I don't think size really matters it's about what's right for your own body. I think the lipo really helped with the shape I'm not sure how much was taken yet or if any was able to be put into hips.

Resting

This is how I look and what I've been doing lol
I pee so much and my drain is very low one was less than half by this morning since surgery and the other was like nothing there. So I think that is good.. still very gross to see though.. I only see them when I pee I have to move them but my beautiful diaper hides them otherwise lol
I have the pee thing and you hold it there and u pee like a boy I understand now how they pee on the seat sometimes .. I thought just aim it but no its the pressure of the pee that kind of control it looool just so u guys know now some nice info for u Hahahaha . I feel so bad if I get pee on the seat but I can't bend and clean it the nurse here are so nice and patient really so nice to have them.
Soooo last night on whatsapp the person who own tranquility that I pay and had booked with message me and say .. hi hope your doing well the nurses tell me you are having a revision tomorrow the nurses aren't booked to come with you for that so you need to pay by the hour if you want one to come... I almost died!! I message mejia right away and I said did something go wrong with my surgery why I am having a revision tomorrow ! And then I ask the women too and I said why am I having revision I was soooo scared ok ... I say to her revision mean to fix surgery in English is that what you mean and she say oh no I just mean to see the doctor tomorrow for a check up.... I was like omg who says revision lol it's just check up!!Anyways I say sorry mejia the translation mess up and he said yes I had no idea what you was talking about lol!!!

Just went for check up

Omg went for checkup 390 cc implant and 250 cc fat per side so that's like 640 cc per side total omg so happy I thought it look bigger than 390 lol my lower back swollen and drains there that why look like that there and the drain sit in front my diaper thing

View in faja

Can't wait to get drains off and faja off tmro

Drains out !

Hi sorry the photos arent the best and I have some tape glue stuff on my back there but just showing the difference the lipo made. I really love it! I'm still swollen tho obviously I had surgery two days ago lol so I can only imagine how it will look when I'm all healed !
So today I had a massage , I think it was really good it's like when you workout and are sore and have a massage a little painful but enjoyable too... lol
I had a shower ! Woohoo.
And seen dr.Mejia and he took the drains out. It didn't hurt or anything. It feels so good to have them out!
When I had consult he said I have to take my pericings out but I couldn't do that cause they are dermal so he said he can during the surgery. When I seen today I still have them! He put them back in for me after the surgery. I think that was so nice even if it's not much just the fact he took the time you know he has a really great personality. I want to come back for another surgery with him lol

Day 3

Just had a massage one of my dermal tops came out the bottom is still there under the skin but I can't see it to screw it on lol oh well. My sides are so swollen so bruised sooo sore. I like the lift from my butt to lower back but knowing how swollen my sides are it can only get better.
My butt is tight can't wait for it to loosen up.
Still not comfortable with sitting. I feel ok.. not really I'm pain but the soreness and tightness just feel it when having the massage. So nice to have the faja off it's so annoying to put on an off getting it over the butt ughhh not looking forward to that think coming back on after my shower lol

Leggings

Here some pics with leggings on I think it helps show it better.
And Im adding a before pic.
I think my butt look a little funny cause it's super tight but the difference is so much love it !!

Day 4

My butt sore my sides sore
How is the incision suppose to feel? I feel scared because I can kinda notice it feeling it now. Same as the drain holes. Is that normal ? When they clean me they only use baby wipes. I want to use some hydrogen peroxide I use some yesterday on drain hole things I feel like it really cleans more lol. But I can't do it unless my faja off and now I'm taped up again.
I had the incision cleaned just now so get to have to faja off for 10 minutes... and take the pic. so nice to have it off my bum! How long do we have to wear this thing?
My morphine thing has been leaking I get it out tomorrow though. I feel like my sides and lower back more swollen today. I haven't gone to the washroom yet since surgery day lol I was so nervous like 30mins before actual surgery when I got to the place I had to go hahaha. I can't sit yet so I'm not sure how I would go anyways but I add some laxative powder to my drink because it's not healthy not to go for long. I got constipated really bad when I had BA and it was horrible experience for me don't want that to happen again.

Pics

Just a few more pics day 4
I wish I could go to the washroom my stomach looks and feels bloated a bit.
I didn't have a massage today I'm not sure why. I only had drains two days and it never got past half full on one and the other was barely anything and the two massages the women said it was really good so maybe I don't need them anymore I don't know I liked them tho lol.

I notice when I wakeup my eyes are like swollen ? It's weird never happen to me before did this happen to anyone else ?

Day 5

I went to the washroom haha yay !
Im feeling a little sad today.. I feel like my butt is looking smaller and odd shape I know that's normal but it's just hard when all that is going on in your life is about your butt. Lol.
My iv thing came out today I was supposed to see doctor to have it removed today anyways so it can't be that bad.
I can't wait to be home !! I want to try on all my clothes that I have before pics in and take more before an after side by sides lol. It helps me mentally. I still can't sit so hopefully in 3 days I will be able to.
The driver is busy today and I have to take a taxi to my appointment and back all alone and somehow go exchange money to pesos for the taxi not sure how that's going to work but ok then...

Love my butt

Omg so when I feel depressed I usually change into like different clothes or change my makeup or do something to feel better lol and I change my pants and now I love my butt again Hahahaha
So girls be careful what u wearing and judging yourself in! I have worn a few dresses that look a million times better now than before but not all things like pants for example will look better after it could just be a bad fit or unflattering pant in general. Even people with perfect bodies can look bad in certain clothes. I can't sit and be sad so if you feel sad try on different clothes and feel better or do something to take your mind off it because recovery is hard your body is going through a lot of changes and mentally it's tiring just try to be happy and love your changes as they come. Be strong and keep reminding yourself everything is normal and to be expected.
My lower back and sides hurt so much trying on clothes lol but I can't help it. I wonder how much swelling will go down in time and how long it will take .. do any of you girls do waist training after lipo? I didn't really do any research on lipo at all just implants..
and I know my butt not perfect I'm just saying compared to my last pic I felt it looked smaller than it was and I couldn't see the round shape as much. I think my butt is cute right now looks fit to me because it's all tight lol

Day 6

Going for check up today and do some shopping.
I have such horrible sleep since I didn't have the morphine anymore. I feel pain in taking some of the pain killer but I feel like walking around today won't be the easiest but got to try and I want to buy things.
Also there are two other people at the recovery home now sooo I can't lay in the back of the car I have to sit wahhhh
Anyways here are a few pics from jus now i love it obviously high but I mean for day 6 I think it's good . I like my butt and also my lipo results it ties everything together.

Today

Went shopping today , the mall is so beautiful here. I am so tired from so much walking.
I had a check up today and dr says everything looks perfect! Tomorrow is my last day. I'm wondering about the massages.. I want to continue getting them at home is that necessary though ? Where could I go for that? Lol I don't feel like they are that hard to do it's gentle and in certain routine. I asked my boyfriend and he said he will not! .... I may have sent him a pic before of the fluid that comes out haha but still he could wear some gloves ?? Hahahaa jk he's not an option.

Is this normal

This keeps happening..
at airport going home today long day but it starts going thru my pants ! Is this normal . I didn't bring enough gauze pad things
This was after a 1hr flight about to go on a 6hr one and then another 6hr after that

Home

So nice to be home!!!!
So butts doing ok I did ask mejia about that fluid and he said it's completely normal. I am still leaking and changing the gauze there all through the day but it's not the amount that was at the airport. Does anyone know how long it drains for ?? I have 3 holes there it seems like the right and left sides are healing and the middle is the one that leaks..
My bf really likes my butt and is always staring /trying to touch it. He always slaps or grabs my butt joking around and he forgets I jus had surgery lol!
Today I was taking some pic of my butt it going thru a little stage right now.. it looks funny to me a bit boxy and bottom flat and smaller..I know it's normal tho. A lot of the swelling is gone now too

11 days

Some pics. Waist trainer .
I'm feeling good leaking less.
My butt is getting itchy and sore though I think it's stretch marks coming. My elbows are sore too from leaning on them.

I wish my butt would loosen up lol

Not looking as big as I wanted.......
kinda sad all the swelling is going away and showing the true size. I look at before and after pic and it's a lot better but I jus wanted a bigger butt... I feel like my implant is all at the top of the butt and not even. I know have to wait for the drop and fluff but I want that now!!
I am just hanging around home eating laying around it's so boring! I can't go do anything because I get so uncomfortable sitting.
If you see my pics you will see a difference but the difference is before I had no butt now there is a little thing there it looks bigger in the photos too! It doesn't look big on my body at all. Just looks like a normal but no one would ever guess I had any surgery. Right now I'm feeling very depressed I spent all that money went so far and went through so much for this surgery and my result isn't like wowza!! It's just like whatever.. I don't even want to dress up or do anything cause my butt looks weird all at top none at bottom. How long until I will really start notice it dropping?

Happy

Feeling happier today.. got dressed did makeup and hair going to go for lunch..
this is really a roller coaster of emotions lol be prepared ladies!!
I'm wearing a waist trainer in this pic on top of faja

Tranquility

Sooo I just got whatsapp message from the owner of tranquility.
I guess she was reading through my review and all comments here. She doesn't like what I was saying about tranquility but that is how I feel and my experience so there is nothing wrong with that sorry that it's too honest and you care more about bad reviews than getting a nice place to rent for your clients. And then she blocked me. By the way I wouldn't recommend staying there it's not nice it's very small apartment very uncomfortable bed very small washroom and shower smallest I seen in my life and 30min drive to dr.mejia. Nurses are great though. I checked Airbnb and you can get nicer apartments from 20-40$ a day and I seen in this Facebook group you can hire nurses for 30-60$ a day. If I knew better I would have done that. And Colombian people are very nice and thankful for so little. She likes to send voice recordings as you can see there I overhead your yelling through it when communicating with a nurse before. It seems she treats her employees with no respect. I felt bad for them. I'm sure she will read this I think the best thing you could have done is not bother people who post their honest review. Real business owners take the reviews as a message... ok things need to change I will improve my business not harass previous unhappy clients and tell them they are wrong. Lol!! I was just giving people who asked advice on to stay there or not but the fact she wanted to bother me about this and try acting like I am wrong everyone needs to know not to stay there. The last voice recording she said that she sends pictures of the apartment to everyone before arriving.. that's funny me nor the other 3 girls got any pics of it... such a liar, bad attitude and energy.

Bikini

Just a few pics was bored.. I am just laying around at home and I keep eating !! So much!! Lol so my stomach looks bloated. I can't wait till I can workout again. I didn't bother leading up to surgery cause it would be pointless since I would have to stop for a month or two after anyways and then start all over again.. so ya I can't wait to get back and tone up everything!!
I think my butt size looks nice for my body I love it an as it fluffs out and looks more round it will be awesome. Even if it doesn't fully to how I like I can always workout on top and it will be perfect. I think my implant projection is 4.5cm to gain that muscle projection in the gym from where I was starting from it would take like 2-4 years. Seriously!! That's why after going to the gym for 6 months I knew I needed implants I'm too impatient lol.
If I go out I wear yoga pants and it's annoying the pressure from any waist band. Even some pants I can't wear because of the pressure. I guess typical lipo issues. I'm not leaking at all anymore which I'm happy about.
What is funny is when I go out I notice girls looking at my butt !! Lol
That never happen to me before. Cause there was nothing to look at. Does anyone get self conscious when u know people are looking at your butt ??! I'm not sure if people are looking cause it's nice or cause it looks weird cause it's still healing or they know it's fake or ?? I dunno I worry a bit lol.

Incision/sizing

Helloooo
So just a few pics someone asked me how the incision looks. I think it's healing good. Does anyone have a incision cream that really works. The doctor told me one to order from amazon.. need to do that..
Have you guys ever looked into BA some girls can get 300cc implant and on their body it makes them a D and makes some others a C. 425 cc made me DDD but my boobs don't look huge ?! Some other bodies that makes them look like a full D. I'm not sure why but I think it has to do with the persons body frame. I was sad to hear my implant was the smallest at 390 but now I love how it looks on me. So don't be too caught up in the sizing of things because it's really how the implant looks on you. Realself does help with picking a size but you have to find someone who's body is very much like yours. I did have 250 fat added to the 390 so that's like 640 per side but so many reviews I read of fat adding it doesn't last much. I wanted that area lipo because I am skinny but fat there never leave even with working out. I think the lower back contributes to how the butt looks a lot . My boyfriend always said to me it's not about the size what guys like it's the ratio like stomach to hips lower back to butt. It looking nice naturally full. Guys don't just like a huge butt. Lol. Anyways my lipo isn't in the projection tho cuz I asked for that to be added to my hips since they were like concave I was so hip-less lmao! I hope it does stay cause I love my butt from the back. I am thin and I have always been but now I have some shape. Before BA and butt I was just so flat and like a stick. I never wanted huge butt or boobs just a butt and boobs lol!! I got boobs first an it looked like the biggest thing on my body but now my butt is woohoo and my boobs look small hahaha. I'm so happy!!! I can't wait to workout how long did you guys wait ?
Also I need to go shopping my pants are uncomfortable and tight.

I am 5'10 120 pounds, I got 390cc polytech butt...

I am 5'10 120 pounds, I got

390cc polytech butt implants
With lipo from lower back 250cc each side added
I took these pics today, I'm very happy with my result so far and they are getting softer and rounder everyday. I can sit for hours, do everything normally. I haven't worked out yet tho and when I have sex my legs and butt is so sore the next day! I think because my body is so out of shape

Love it

I love my butt it seems bigger then before it's really weird how it grows lol I honestly see people checking me out all the time. I'm really happy with my size it look good on me if it was bigger might look weird with my legs but I will start working out soon and grow them. I'm going on vacation soon I can't wait to wear bikini everywhere and show my butt off haha

Update

So it's like two months now. I've worked out and feels completely fine. But I was so sore the next day because I'm so out of shape now lol so not fun. I went on vacation and have some pics I really swear I have other bikinis I brought like 5 but all my pics are in this one I always post hahaa. It's just good reference because I post in them pre op. My butt seems to feel really normal now. I don't think by touching you can feel it. I feel so much more confident now walking around or during sex. I am not constantly worrying my Burt looks flat. And when I have sex my boyfriend grabs it all the time or even just randomly in the day n always slapping it. It's nice but thinking back to before it makes me so embarrassed to think he had nothing to grab before. And he told me that before he can feel my ass bone in doggy style. I almost die when he said that soooo embarrassing !!! At least I know he love me for my personality too not just my ass or boob because I never have either when we start dating lmao!! I don't feel like my butt is huge or anything but it's something there and before there was nothing there. It has some shape and I love it. Although I want it bigger lol! I know that might look weird with my legs so maybe in the future when my legs grow from working out. I want more fat on my hips /side of lower butt. When on vacation so many ppl looking at my butt lol I think because I'm pretty skinny even tho my implant is not that big it looks nice on my body because looks like I am fit. I hear Spanish man staring at me and I heard them say culo I know that means ass because I have a friend who speaks Spanish lol! I was so like omg. The implant is weird some day you love it some day you don't care I don't know how to explain it in different clothes it looks completely different too. But in just panties it look the best I think. Sitting is fine laying on my back is fine. If you have boob implant you will understand it.. you know it's there and it's annoying at first but over time you just get use to it and stop caring you know it's there and feel it but it doesn't bother you. I hope in the future I can get bbl after I have a baby but I need to be married first so who know when that happens I am too young now. I haven't used any scar stuff yet. My scar from my boobs is very light and I never used anything on that so I hope my butt turns the same way.

Bending over

A few people ask me about bending over, so I tried taking some pics of that best I could lol. And here are some other pics from today. My boobs look small I'm wearing sports bra

3months

Sorry haven't updated you guys in a bit !
I seen some before pics on my laptop so I tried to recreate them they were a bit dark so I up the brightness on the pics.
So then I was coming to post them an wondering how long am I .. it's only been 3 months since I had surgery omg I can't believe it it feels so much longer ! Lol I love my butt! I'm losing some weight it's it so hot out and it makes me want to eat a lot less. So I feel like my implant can show at certain angles only when naked though. Sometimes I think I wold like it to be bigger but I think it's really good size for me and if was bigger since I am very thin it will show. I am happy with it i never feel it going to the gym I don't feel weird about it when working out legs. I can grab it and it's very squishy and normal that's why I like the one from Colombia it is silicone more natural. I want my legs to be bigger and my hips. I really want more hip the implant can help give illusion of hip but only if I turn sideways not straight on I wonder if I gain weight it will go to where I had the lipo put in. I want to get bbl for my hips lol but I don't have enough fat hopefully after I have a baby one day I will. Also the implant is like placed in the top of your butt I feel when I bend (only naked) it looks strange like emptyness area at the bottom of my Butt I wish I could fill that but I think if you have implant that what you have to live with. But it placed like that so you aren't actually always sitting direct pressure on the implant.

Hip illusion

Someone messaged me asking if the implants give a hip illusion. For me they do but not straight on, I have no real hip that way ( and I want to gain weight for fat transfer there) but if I turn so slightly it will look like I have hip but it's just my butt showing. Here are some pics from the last week or two of that.
Still loving my implant . It's hot here so I feel like I've been eating less. So I think my sides are getting smaller where I got fat transfer. :(

Update

I was so afraid yesterday something was wrong with my implant. In the area I circled I had this shooting stabbing type pain that could come and go.. I never had it before but yesterday it was there and only on one side. I think it could have been my underwear was very tight and it was pushing on the incision if that makes sense but then also I was standing a lot and I noticed with the pain there that I lean to my side and it pushed the underwear even more on incision ok sorry if no one understands what I'm saying lol. It was really odd I'm wondering has this happened to anyone else ? It's so random I never had any pain or any side effect from my implant before. I think just think these underwear were way to tight. And the material of them doesn't stretch.
Anyways today I am fine my butt is good lol the pic in pants is a week or two ago. I'm still loving my butt. The only thing I dislike is when I go out for example some compliment which is ok I guess but others ask if it is real and some won't believe me. Lol I mean they are right but still it's so rude to approach someone and speak that way. 1. I am not an object.. because someone has a round butt doesn't mean you can ask them these questions ? 2. I don't know you creepy weirdo!! Why do I have to be honest to you. Who are you and why do you care !! 3. Real or fake.. does it matter ? Why does that concern you ?! My body has nothing to do with u.
I get kinda annoyed and upset how people treat me because of it. And it's not even that big!! So it's like wtf! I didn't know or expect the attention that would come with getting 390cc implants. It's like some people look at you as a sexual object or something and not a person. Oh a girl has boobs or butt = fake or stuck up or a gold digger.
Sometimes I just want to hide my body. I'm not someone who likes tons of a attention. Now people stop me in the mall and try giving me their number or all these weirdos trying to make random conversation with me. I mean I'm not ugly it happen before sometimes but I feel it defiantly increase since I have a butt.
I just wanted a butt nothing to big or dramatic because I had nothing before and I felt I was lacking something.
Anyways I'm not embarrassed about my plastic surgery it's only people who ask rude and you can tell are judging or being fake, or creepy guys who don't need to know. Only my bf mom and cousin know about my surgery. But I have no problem sharing on realself or I'm on some fb groups and anyone who asks about butt implants I share so if someone wants to get them actually then I will help.
Do you guys experience any increased rude / creepy behaviour from girls or guys since your implants? How have things changed for you ?

Fml

MY IMPLANT HAS SHIFTED IT FEELS SO WEIRD AND LOOKS WEIRD WHAT DO I DO!??? How do you upload videos omg I'm freaking out.

Implant soft ?

:( implant has moved. Feel like it's more to the upper side which now makes it look bigger than other butt cheek but empty at the bottom. No word from dr yet.

Response

My doctor responded and he said to get an ultra sound so he can know what is actually going on.
Have any of you had experience on getting an ultra sound in kind of embarrassed I will have to go to the doctor here and say hey can I have an ultra sound of my butt implant lol!!

Waiting

So I've emailed a few local ultrasound places to ask if they can do an ultrasound of my butt and said why.. waiting for replies. On the websites it shows the areas and costs but I don't see any butt ones lol but the going rate for most areas is like 450$ ...yay...........
anyways I'm sure it will be quicker if I just call but I am too embarrassed lol.
Still no pain so that's good.

Good news!

I'm pretty happy! Although my dr doesn't have any more round implants at the moment so I couldn't get a size upgrade he can fix the position of mine for 1000$! My legs are pretty skinny anyways so I'm not sure size up would be good.
I might get lipo again I'm not sure I want to add a few things if and when I go again so it's more worth while of a trip. Lol
Like nose ! 2500 usd! And his noses are very cute but I'm a little worried because he doesn't post many frontal views I know that view doesn't look too good until a few months post op and a lot of his patients are from Canada and us. I hope I can find a few more before I make my decision.
These prices aren't too bad so I'm happy lol

Out of place

My one side where the implant is completely out of place as you can see.....
It doesn't always look like this but when standing it looks ok although I can still feel it's off and it's different then the other side but I think only I can notice. My boyfriend still doesn't see but for example photos like this I wouldn't show him or be like come look at this.. these angles really accentuate what the issue is. I can do all these angles on the other side and it looks normal.
no pain.. no places have not back to me for ultrasound.

FYI

A girl messaged me and two have come forward on my review all from my doctor who have the same or similar issue as me. I wish people would share their story and not be embarrassed or whatever it is they feel stopping them from posting updates other than good ones months ago and not keep girls updated. The only reason I went to my dr was because of all the great reviews. If other people who have shared this issue that comes up so often I might have not gone. I don't blame my doctor or myself. If he did something wrong it would have been noticeable in the first month atleast. Everything was good, perfect , you see my review I was so happy. Than randomly at 6 months this happen to me, no working out or anything, no accident, no injury.
I feel going in for butt implants I was so desperate that it made me naive, naive of all the complications that can come with implants. And the stress of traveling for surgery. It would be so nice to have mejia here an hour away from me.. I would get it fixed yesterday lol.
If any girls want implants keep in mind the problems that can arise at anytime. ( I personally thought if I get over 3 months, healed I'm great end of story. And the cost and time it takes to travel. It's all fun and exciting when you are going to get it done the first time. Not so much when you have to go. The 20hr day of flights, waiting, car rides, stay there for a week, recovery from a sx, pay fee to get something fixed that you never thought would be an issue. Not so fun anymore. If choose this way than just be open minded of the possible problems later on and always have extra 5-8k in case for that journey back you will have to make.
I'm lucky I'm not in pain and it's not noticeable when standing but who says it won't get worse if I leave it for however long.

Standing

Issue Implant standing, angled.
It's only when I do weird positions it shows like if I bend or move my leg in an odd way when laying down. In clothes can't tell just naked.
I feel lucky because I can still live and it's not an urgent thing.
And my boyfriend doesn't notice it... lol even naked. I told him it's off and he doesn't see it I try to get him to feel it and he can't tell the difference. And if he did notice he would be the kinda person who would say and probably be like wtf that's messed. And then I'd go cry lmao him not noticing it has really helped me not care as much about it.
I want to get it fixed just not right now I want to gain weight or something for my legs then get a bigger size or think of something else I want done with mejia so my trip isn't only to go all the way there to fix something.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

I got butt implants with lower back lipo with Dr.Mejia 3 months ago. I wanted to wait to give my review to make sure everything went well. And it has! I had no complications at all. He has changed my life, I am so happy I came across his realself page. He is so kind he answers any and every question on whatsapp then when you meet him in person literally every worry and concern you had for surgery is put it ease. Also he speaks English fluent. His office which is in the building where the surgery is preformed or the one beside is brand new and very clean. Nicer than in Canada I was surprised lol. Everything about my surgery experience was amazing I wish I wanted another surgery just so I could go back to him.