Butt Implants.. I'm Pretty Thin.. What Size Should I Do? - Medellín, CO

I have booked everything today. Dec 2nd surgery,...

I have booked everything today.
Dec 2nd surgery, Tranquility recovery home, flights. nov28 - dec 11. I messed up with booking flight.. Oh well two days to explore Medellin.. Hopefully, it looks very beautiful there!
I had my nose done two years ago on dec 2nd so funny I am going for butt on same date..
I am 5'10, 120-125 pounds. My butt is square I guess, no shape, I had gotten a personal trainer before and after like 6 months I saw a very little growth but then I had BA and couldn't work out and all my body was gone.. I like to go to the gym and be healthy but its just.. So annoying if you miss a few days it can affect so much.. and i'm kinda lazy to be keeping up with the working out I would need to get where I want.. yyyaaaya lazy person excuses whatever! Everything is about butts, guys love butts, butts are beautiful, I feel like i'm missing something.. lol! I am tall and thin my legs are super skinny and it very hard for me to gain weight. I don't want to look like a retard and fake with a huge butt not saying that is what people with big butts look like but I mean for my body and my scrawny legs I would! I want it to look full and athletic? and a little bit more than a regular butt so people are like omg nice its so perfect and wondering if its real or not. Any advice on a size would be very appreciated. Thanks!

Some pictures of me and my goal

Just used this app to photoshop my dream bum. Is this realistic ? Anyone know what size this might be?
I asked my doctor he carries 390, 430, 500, 560.
I was think 430? Or 390.. I don't wanna look funny but I really have no idea how things will look. Hard to find someone with my exact body type who had implants without lipo. I don't want lipo.. I know it could really help my hips but I am coming from Canada so with exchange it will come to like 2g, don't think it really lasts long, and it honestly gives me serious anxiety I watched a YouTube of it happening.. sick!

Unsure

I was getting kind of nervous of the surgery on another country all alone and just a week away. Maybe I made a rash decision. Cause I was upset and feeling insecure..
Also I won't be home till Dec 12 and I have family coming. Also my boyfriend wanted to go away with me and doesn't think now is a good time for the surgery..
So I asked tranquility RH about refunds and since it is a week away not 14 days I can't have a refund! Also my flight is non refundable. Lmao
I can have credit at each.. I've wanted this done and researched for probably 3 years! So I will get it done just move the date. Maybe after Christmas in Jan or feb when things aren't so busy.. ugh I dunno. I really wanna go but no one is really supporting it right now an I guess it's not a good time.. I hope Dr.Mejia won't mind and let me still see him just let it be a month or two away. I still want surgery with him 100%

Waiting

Dr.Mejia says anytime after Jan 10 I can come.. just waiting for my boyfriend to give date he thinks is good for me to go.. I asked him this morning an he say talk about it when I come home in a bit an then he never mention it ?! It's really annoying me.
My bf is paying but if I ask him for so much at once like he get really annoyed.
The flight from Expedia is in my account an won't refund to cash same as tranquility .. soo I have to go still..
I made all the plans an booked everything when I was fighting with him and feeling insecure..
lol

I know that if I workout just 2-3 days a week or even just eat a bit healthier my stomach is thin an defined and my thighs can be a little bigger. So if implant lool to big at first I won't worry.
I am focusing on this happening so it will. Lol
I really want more hip but I don't have much fat an if I be sad and don't eat much for a week or so I lose like 10 pounds so I think if I had lipo it will disappear anyways. I am not so good at routine an can't always keep up with gym or being super healthy so that's why I want this surgery so much. I just want to be more confident and happy. I had nose an boobs done and it change my life so much. Butts are like number 1 for guys tho they could bypass ur chest size an face if u have a nice ass lol.
So ya I think I will be so happy and complete once I have this done!
Also I wonder if it making my bf insecure because he know that an the attention I will get ? That's why he haven't tell me when yet an say for me not to go when I first tell him I book it for dec 2. He have money so?? lol!
I don't want to be annoying but whatever I will ask again today.
Here are some wish pics..
It seems the ones I like are more round on the hip.. I have no hips so I'm not sure it will turn out on me the same. Maybe I need oval ? But I don't think he offer that type. Or hip implant. I don't want oval seems to have many complications and with my luck probably would
malfunction lol so maybe I can ask him to order hip implant ?

What I don't want

This women's butt omg I don't understand why she have so many followers ? No offence to her or anyone with body like this. I have small body too just posting what I'm looking for in my journey.
I really don't like this at all so small an seem very tight. Maybe people like that? Idk not me. She just stand there on angles an standing certain ways pushing it out u know like making it look more than it is. Also because her waist is so small it helps make it bigger looking.

My body from working out

This is when I was working out. So can see how my thigh was a little bit bigger so like I said if butt implant is a little too big it will look ok when I start working out again. This is before I got my BA after my BA break my body was pretty much back to normal an my personal trainer quit there so I got so lazy to get back into it..
I think this shows how my muscle goes a little bit so maybe the implant will be an exaggeration of this ? Lol I'm sure this doesn't look like much to a lot of people but it is to me compared to how I am naturally an hard to gain weight.

Lol

Someone tell me .. is this possible with round implant? What size could do this?
I'm so obsessed with this site and this app to photoshop the pic I just keep dreaming about my future bum.
If anyone want to know the app to do this it is called Dr.Solomon. It is a doctors app who probably want to get new patients but you can just use it and edit the photo.

REBOOKED

OMG I WAS JUST ON THE PHONE FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF TRYING TO FIND A FLIGHT TO MEDELLIN! Finally I have flight feb 19 arrive on feb 20th 5pm. Dr.Mejia says I can see him ok the 21 and surgery on 22nd! I feel so much better now, have time to plan, get things I need, can have a normal christmas, my boyfriend supports me now because the timing is better. So happy tranquility, doctor mejia and the flights worked out. YAY
Omg my boyfriend was like so.. your going to have a fat ass huh? an I'm like YUP and he's like are you gunna leave me after LOL I'm like YUP hahaha I swear guys know that all guys are so into ass like all the attention I will get he prob worried. I love him I wouldn't leave him. We both were jk tho lol.

What size

390, 430, 500, 560 are the sizes my doctor offers. But I cannot find 500cc implant info of how much projection inches it has? Anyone know?

Sizing ?

Anyone know a good way to do the sizing other than rice because I tried the rice and it just went all flat and weird?
Doctor says 430cc max for me. He offers ovals too but thinks I should do round.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon