27 Years Old, Female , Non Married/kids , Non Shape /hour Glass Figure .

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have used 1.5 years by using many method to slim...

I have used 1.5 years by using many method to slim down like food control ,exercises or even slimming pill etc. well , I'm indeed happy that I'm slim down from 68kg to 48kg . But it was still in-satisfaction as I always see myself in the mirror that I'm look shapeless like other girls which they can look exactly like a women when they wearing body hugging clothes etc.
So I have start doing my research about liposuction, there are many methods nowadays by using machines .so of course the pricing wise, and the techniques will be different.
To me, "Review" stand important part. But it depends how true it is. Because some people are being paid to wrote . So, I have done so many different kind of research of those different techniques as well done many times of studies of the "reviews". Finally, I have made my final decision, I decided to go for Dr Arthur which is located at Medan, Indonesia. He is using traditional methods for the liposuction. Although the latest technologies mentioned their liposuction technique will minimum your red blood cells being reduced. But so far there aren't any complaints or bad reviews for Dr Arthur but only a good feedback.
When I have my first face to face consultation with doctor Arthur, he is really explain everything , like the past cases/ how the process alike etc in details .
Make sure I'm decided and confirmed that I am want to do it. After I have let him know the part that I am concerned , he recommended me to have 5D Liposuction (both side of love-handle, flakes , upper abdomen , lower abdomen)
Dr. Arthur Tjandra

It was unexpectedly awesome result that I've gotten. Immediately you will feel the differences.it was really amazing. I can see myself have abit of shape right after the surgery. Continuously , I been try take care of my body by keep look after my daily food intake as well do exercise that I can. I can't believe my shape is much obvious and better than before (right after the surgery) after 2-3 months . It really let me believe the dr Arthur skills and truly believe the traditional method of liposuction is really still a worthy way. I will definitely recommend to anyone .