37 Years Old, Fat Transfer to Breast with Weight 46 Kg. Indonesia, IN

I was told by other surgeon that it's impossible...

I was told by other surgeon that it's impossible to harvest fat for autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation on an extremely slim woman like me weighing just 42 kg until I consult Dr Arthur from Elixir Devie. Dr Arthur not only advises me that it's possible to do so. However, I manage to put on weight to 46kg and Dr Arthur but advises me that I have more than enough fat to complete at least 4 sessions of autologous fat grafting to my breasts! During this very first session, Dr Arthur Tjandra of Elixir de Vie performs liposuction on my left inner thigh and left knee only. I have more than enough fat from these 2 areas alone for injection into both breasts!

As advised by Dr Arthur, it may be worthwhile to use breast pump to prepare breasts for the procedure. Breasts pumps may increase space which allows more fat to be injected, as well as may increase the formation of new blood vessels which may increase the survival of newly-transplanted fat. I bought noogleberry and use it for 1 hour a day for 30 days prior to the procedure to be effective.

Prior to the surgery date booked, I have to answer all the medical questions and information provided will be reviewed by Dr Arthur personally to decide whether you are
an ideal candidate for liposuction. Once he agrees to perform the surgery for you, you still need to go for blood test at lab. Only when your blood test is normal, can you book a surgery slot with Dr Arthur. All these necessary precautions are taken to ensure your surgery as safe as possible.
Dr Arthur only does ONE surgery per day. I felt like a queen, as I am the only patient listed for that day, and i received undivided attention from the surgeon. I stayed 3 days 2 nights in the clinic which is also Dr Arthur's bungalow in Medan. The pain was bearable to me and to my impression the most painful was the moment the sedation was injected. Father surgery, except my inner thigh (lipo area) felt lumpy and numb, the breasts was all right to me. I got to walk slowly for a week due to the lumpy inner thigh. I can resume normal activities after the surgery except sport exercises. Some pics attached for the process of the recovery of my transplanted breast.

Total of 120 cc fat was injected to both breasts for first session. This is what I like the method used by Dr Arthur, inject bit by bit per session rather than over inject which ensures high survival.

Now is 3 months post surgery, I would say 90 percent is fat retained so far. The second session of fat transfer to the breasts is scheduled in another 3 months later.

Post 5 Months

Low V without bra after first session of fat grafting to the breasts

Looking forward to 2nd session for fuller cleavage at the upper pole area..

2nd session fat transfer to the breast

I am grateful..

Dr Arthur is excellent in his job. I will forever be grateful to this wonderful surgeon, for making my body look beautiful, will refer everyone I know to this wonderful surgeon. Thank you, you are just amazing!

Lipoed thigh aft 9 months

After the surgery, there was minor lumpiness on the lipoed area, and it gradually go off after 9 months..

Fat Transfer to the breast 3rd session in Dec 2016

Today done my 3rd session of fat transfer to the breast which creating more volume to my upper pole area, this time round fat harvested from waist, tummy and torso areas, will update more pics for the result soon.

Fat transfer to mid face

I have very sunken mid face with deep tear troughs, some are the pics of my before and after autologous fat grafting to mid face by Dr Arthur Tjandra (www.elixirdevie.sg), yoy may watch the video on youtube channel - case 315
Dr Arthur Tjandra

Dr Arthur Tjandra is not just a cosmetic surgeon, but is also an artist. He puts all his heart and his soul into every single piece of art which he creates. In fact, if you're a patient, you should be glad that your cosmetic surgeon will try his best to create an excellent job; he has the confidence to create a masterpiece out of every single case which he works on! Other surgeons would probably choose 1 out of 100 cases he operated on to be showcased, most would choose only the best one to be showcased. Dr Arthur, on the other hand, showcased every single case he did on his website because every single case was his best work! Every single case was his best output. Dr. Arthur Tjandra provides free email consultations to all prospective and existing clients. I have no problem to reach him for all queries that I have in my mind before my surgery. Dr Arthur Tjandra, is also from Singapore, having trained and worked in Singapore for almost 10 years before he opened a clinic in Medan. His clinic have world-class facilities, and also provide recovery rooms for patients. So, it makes your surgery very safe, as the doctor also stays in the clinic, and is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.