**don't go here for fillers - jadoon**

DO NOT entrust your face to Medaesthetics in...

DO NOT entrust your face to Medaesthetics in Subiaco WA. Whilst Dr Ehsan JADOON has a pleasant enough demeanour & excellent sales skills, he demonstrated poor injection technique & little appreciation for facial aesthetics. I've ended up with overdone, lumpy & uneven facial contours, filler where it's not needed & frankly am starting to wonder if the filler used was even the legit product or if he has any knowledge whatsoever of facial anatomy. Filler was placed in a random haphazard fashion & when I pointed this & various irregularities out he said it'll be fine in time. It wasn't. Quite apart from cost of attempting a fix elsewhere, your face likely won't be the same again. I am kicking myself. In 'doing your research', don't just accept his positive reviews, I've concluded they cannot possibly all be genuine & if I had it over I'd have gone to Dr Murray at Absolute Cosmetic.
Dr Ehsan Jadoon

This review process has serious shortcomings - none of the positive reviews about Dr a Ehsan Jadoon were borne out by my own experience. If there was star rating category for actual SKILL I'd be giving minus 5. Instead stars are allocated for things that don't ultimately matter eg 'bedside manner' which distorts the review results. This is why I am making it perfectly clear my advice is DO NOT GO here for fillers.