Carboxytherapy for Stretch Marks in Miami, FL

I don't normally write testimonials, I'm 30 years...

I don't normally write testimonials, I'm 30 years old, and I've had stretch marks on the backs of my knees ever since I gave birth to my son seven years ago. I tried many creams and lotions and was desperate about my stretch marks. I even shelled out about $4000 on those heavily marketed doing laser treatment . Nothing worked. Finally one day I was on internet and someone had mentioned "carboxytherapy" in passing on a related forum post and I was able to find a place in Miami, FL called Med Spa @ University of Miami Hospital that offer to treat my stretch marks. I began to see results after about the Fourth carboxytherapy" session. Now, I'm on the sixth session and the stretch marks are almost gone. This has been a great experience. Maria Delmar is an expert and so is her dedicated staff. Clean, prompt and professional service. Goes above and beyond to accommodate appointments and times. I am overall very satisfied with my treatments and will definitely recommend Med Spa @ University of Miami Hospital to all my friends.!!!!!!!!
Maria Delmar