Vaser Liposuction of Lower & Upper Abdomen & Flanks - Prague

Hello everyone, I have decided to write this as I...

Hello everyone, I have decided to write this as I have found reading other reviews so helpful just purely in knowing what to expect from this. My boyfriend and mum know about this, but no one else and so i need that interaction with others who have been there to help me through this.

Basically, I ruined my body with overeating and not exercising and I want it back. I have been eating sensibly for the past 6 months and lost approximately 10 kilos and I want to just get that confidence back so that I have a kickstart to continuing the change. I wear shirts at work and just hate how they settle round my rolls! I'm hoping I will gain back my waist after this surgery so that I can truly be curvaceous and not what I call faux-curvaceous which is basically just overweight all over. I want to fit better into clothes and look better naked and wind back some of the fat deposits that represent the mistakes I have made with eating in the past which I do not want to make ever again.

7 hours post-op!!

I am so excited!!! I'm such little pain, I would class it as 'discomfort'. If anyone is worried about this exact procedure because of pain... jeeeeez.... just do it!
I am sitting in my hospital bed at the moment typing. My waist generally feels smaller and a naughty peek (with clean hands) and I can see I have lost some very well-known rolls-there is excess skin but I'm not worried about that at this stage as we need to give it time to shrink. Everyone is treating me very well and I am eating a light diet at the moment. No nausea. Little pain. A lot of blood-tinged fluid is coming out, I mean a LOT and I am taking frequent trips to the bathroom. All of which is normal.

I don't know about anyone else but I must say the way I am being looked after by the medical staff, it feels like a holiday lol! I usually work as a doctor, so it is weird seeing things from the other side. When I get back to work, I will be forever asking my patients 'now do you have any more questions about the operation?' because I know they will have tonnes!!

I have added some before snaps so you can picture me and my body.

2.5 Year Update

I think I had a good result from the liposuction. However, I am back to how I was before, because my eating habits hadn't changed for good!

This is a very expensive diet. :(
MedPrestige

My surgeon was Dr Ondrejka, he is very approachable, smiley and calming. He speaks English well. He has also being doing vaser liposuction for a long time. I would recommend him at this stage in the process.