Mini Tummy Tuck, Lipo of Hips and Chin Lipo. Australia, AU

I fell into this surgery by accident. I suffer...

I fell into this surgery by accident. I suffer from grade 4 osteoarthritis and decided to try stem cell treatment for my hips to try to avoid hip replacements... my surgeon needed to perform lipo to fetch the stem cells and was planning to lipo extra from my tummy apron to alleviate the stress of the extra weight on my joins. This was super exciting, as after 2 c- sections my stomach has been a source of constant embarrassment and really limited how I dressed. And even though my daughter is 18 months old I still looked like I was pregnant.
After my first appointment he offered to do a resection of my abdomen and lipo my hips and lower abdominal area at virtually no extra charge! Then he did my chin too.
Feeling so much better physically since the stem cells, but visually and mentally my body is no longer an embarrassment. In fact, I can't get over how many clothes suddenly fit me even with all the swelling.
I'm having issues with my stitches healing due to constantly lifting my 18 month old, but fingers crossed this will settle down soon.
The highlight of the surgery (it was done under local so I saw everything) - seeing the dead stomach after he removed it! Thank god the drugs made it seem so much more festive than it should have been.. and the 6 liters of fat! That was awesome!
I didn't go into this procedure expecting this kind of surgery at all, but I was well prepared that a full tummy tuck would have given me a better end result... but I'm blown away at how normal I look fully clothed now - nobody asks if I'm pregnant again anymore!!! And apparently it's on my going to get smaller once the swelling stops :) :)
Dr Bright