Vanquish is Truly Amazing! - McLean, VA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I typically don't post online reviews, but since I...

I typically don't post online reviews, but since I took the recommendations of so many users on this site before I began my endeavor I felt I owed it back. Simply put, Vanquish is really a miracle treatment. Not only did I lose about 3 inches from around my waste, but it was extremely comfortable, quick, and I could resume my normal day to day activities immediately afterward. With 3 kids I always have something going on all the time. All I felt was a very soothing warm heat on my stomach and the whole thing took less than an hour. The only thing I needed to do before or after the treatment was drink 8 glasses of water each day. I would like to say that I do that any way because I guess I should, but that was the hardest part. As my doctor pointed out, the Vanquish is for the loose and hard to lose fat, which I certainly have plenty. After 4 treatments I am considering doing more since I have a little more to lose. She also said she will be receiving an attachment to do fat around the legs....can't wait to try that out too!
McLean Dermatologic Surgeon