Consultation review: Unprofessional - McLean, VA

Have never felt so rushed and so uncomfortable...

Have never felt so rushed and so uncomfortable during a consultation. First impressions are so important for patients, especially when they are looking to the doctor for guidance in their choices and/or planning to undergo a serious (and costly) operation whether it's invasive or not. I understand that he does not have copious amounts of time for consultations, but then what is the point in offering them? I was in his office for all of 8 minutes, barely shook his hand before he told me to take off my shirt. He spoke quickly, interrupted me when I spoke and gave me little to no time to describe my concerns before rushing out. Could not be happier that I made an alternate decision when choosing my doctor for my procedure. Maybe he is a great doctor, maybe I would have been happy with the results he gave me, but could not see past his unprofessional demeanor. More than a couple thousand dollars he's missing out on, he certainly won't be getting any positive recommendations from me.