Liposuction Went Very Well. Great Success. - McLean , VA

For quite some time I had been thinking about...

For quite some time I had been thinking about having better sculpted thighs. Exercise and diet helped only that much, so I decided to try plastic surgery. Once I started doing research, it turned out that Dr. Widder had the best reputation and success rate among other practitioners in the DC area. Naturally, I turned to him for a consultation. He was very professional and gave me a realistic perspective on the expected outcome. And the price quote was in the reasonable range, so I decided to give it a try. The procedure itself was done very professionally. The aftercare was easily explained to me and was quite easy to follow even though the recovery period was not a pleasant experience, but that was to expect. Dr. Widder always took my calls and answered every question even on weekends and late in the evening. He followed up on the next day and a number of days following the procedure including the one-week-after visit and one-month-after visit. He's very courteous and has the best bedside manners. The results after a few months amaze me. It all looks natural and exactly what I expected it to be. I would recommend Dr. Widder's services to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.
McLean Plastic Surgeon