I-Lipo to Arms and Bra-Line - McLean, VA

I decided to go for it, as the price was right and...

I decided to go for it, as the price was right and I had heard nothing but great things about Dr. Khalifeh.

Recovery time was manageable; as taking Percoset is scary, I was able to manage on half doses.

As of August 02, 2016, I my scars are pink and still a little raised, but nothing abnormal; I have the smallest amount of numbness, and my swelling is gone. Very satisfied with the results, and the new clothes I'm buying and wearing are a huge boost to my confidence!!
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Khalifeh is an outstanding doctor: truly compassionate, patient, and very skilled. I only consulted with him before deciding to undergo lipo of my arms in May before my wedding in August. My consultation was scheduled quickly, and Dr. Khalifeh was very responsive to my questions. I was really sold when, as I got woozy discussing the procedure, he helped me to a horizontal position, took my pulse, and talked to me as I calmed down--he couldn't have been more patient and gracious. The procedure went very smoothly: I felt as comfortable as could be expected, chatting and listening to some excellent 90's music (the Valium meant I didn't really have a problem belting a few out either. Dr. Khalifeh's support staff also deserves a mention: Xiomara is very welcoming at the front and helpful with scheduling--recognizing my name any time I would call; Georgette was very calming and sunny, helping to make sure I was comfortably prepped, answering questions, and keeping me company in recovery, and Jaime was nice enough to accompany me down to my car afterwards! Thank you Dr. Khalifeh and D.C. Cosmetics!