Love my Eyes - McLean, VA

My eyelids had drooped with age (55 years) and...

My eyelids had drooped with age (55 years) and although it was not interfering with my vision, my eyes looked tired and applying eye make up was time consuming and difficult. It's been less than 2 weeks, and my eyes look natural and I had minimal bruising. I was able to go back to work 5 days after surgery.
Dr. Sholomo Widder

Dr. Widder has magical hands! I am extremely happy with the results of my procedure. Dr. Widder has a great personality and is very supportive of your choice. He has great recommendations and provides detailed explanation for his recommendation and the procedure. He is always smiling and has a very positive attitude. I wish there were more than 5 stars for Dr. Widder's bedside manner. After the surgery, he always calls to follow-up and to answer any questions and concerns you may have. His office staff are professional and friendly and provide excellent customer service experience. You feel like home with the Widder practice.