49 Year Old with Breast Cancer with Reconstruction - McLean, VA

When I got my breast cancer diagnosis, my doctor...

When I got my breast cancer diagnosis, my doctor and my family made the decision of mastectomy with breast reconstruction. Dr. Mesbahi was recommended for the reconstruction part of my procedure and I did not think twice about accepting him for my procedure. I have heard about Dr. Mesbahi before and his work but not his practice. My first time meeting him and his staff was amazing. They were welcoming and very friendly. Meeting Dr. Mesbahi and his assistant for the very first time was great. They put me at ease and explained everything about the surgery which went very well. He has this look and smile that is very comforting and makes everything alright. He has done a great job for me and will recommend Dr. Mesbahi and his practice to anyone.
McLean Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Mesbahi is the best and will recommend him to anyone who needs cosmetic or medical plastic surgery done. He is caring, listens and answers your questions and very attentive. He has never rush me during our consultation meetings. He takes time to explain the types of reconstruction that best fit my need and I decide which I need.