47 Years Old, Looking for Breast Implant Replacements and a Brow Lift to Look Younger/refreshed - McLean, VA

I found Dr. Tattelbaum after several positive...

I found Dr. Tattelbaum after several positive reviews and with him being less than a couple miles from my home I scheduled an appointment. I went to his website and I was very impressed with site because I could tell him personally posted his own opinions on procedures. It is rare to see that anymore. When I mentioned that to him, he was proud of that fact and felt it was his duty as a doctor. Nice! I actually did not have the procedure with Dr. Tattelbaum because he talked me out of it. He said if I were his wife, he would not recommend it until a few more years. Gave me a nice compliment saying I was still ahead of my age and I was lucky to look younger already than I am. Anyway, I was also impressed when a week later, I received a full page letter from him. It was so obvious that his staff did not write the letter. It was very detailed specifically to me and our conversation we had in the private room. In all my life, I have never had a doctor take the time to write to a NON-Patient whom he had actually talked out of having surgery. How rare is that?!! So, that just demonstrates his high medical ethics and professionalism. So, although I do not have personal surgery experience, I would not hesitate to go back in the future or refer him to someone looking to have work done now.
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon