Hate Working out but Needed to Do Something! Mckinney, TX

Best decision I could have made! I was unsure of...

Best decision I could have made! I was unsure of wether I wanted regular lipo or if SculpSure would actually make a difference. I didn't want the down time of regular lipo so went for SculpSure and hoped for the best! The results have been way more than I could have ever imagined! I was told it would take at least 5 weeks to really see a difference but I noticed a HUGE difference in just 2 weeks!!! Final results take about 12 weeks and I'm already way passed any result I would have thought I would ever see in the 12 weeks and can't wait to see end results!

2 week pictures

I wanted to share some pictures of my results so far after 2 weeks. The before pictures were done right after I got home after the treatment, you can see the markings. Like I said in my previous post, these results are more than I could have imagined and I can't wait to see what else happens!

6 week follow up

I had my 6 week follow up with Dr. Setty today. I had my pictures done at the office and wanted to share them. I am so excited! I knew I was getting good results, but it is great seeing the pictures. I was worried because I had a week where I was sick and not working out. But you can see I have had some great results so far. I am already planning another treatment to my abdomen!

7 weeks and time for another treatment!

Here are some pictures I took today at home this morning. Even though I have had results more than I could have imagined, I decided to go in today and have a 2nd treatment. And while initially I was thinking only my abdomen, I went ahead and did my flanks too. I really want to get as flat as possible! The treatment went smooth again today with minimal pain. Can't wait to see what else I can get!
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Setty is great! He made me feel very comfortable when I was very nervous about getting undressed to take "before" picture. He was very professional and was very honest about what results to expect. I never felt pressured into doing a procedure. He gave me options on different procedures and what to expect from both and let me make a decision. I would definitely go back to him and recommend him to anyone!