Cool Sculpting on Sides and Stomach

I went to a Doctor's office who had previously...

I went to a Doctor's office who had previously done my Ultherapy. With that, I had great results so I trusted that this office knew what they were doing. I had the exact same nurse do the cool sculpting. She said she thought I would have great results. I just went for my follow up and she agrees that I have had zero reduction. The price is way too high for such random results. I always have good results and have done a number of noninvasive procedures so I am really disappointed. I did the small device on my side hip area first then came back the next business day to do a small device on the stomach area above my bellybutton and a large device below my belly button. The procedure itself did not hurt and after taking tylenol, the massage was just uncomfortable. BUT the third day afterwards was horrible! I was basically bedridden for three days. I had hydrocodone left over from mouth surgery and that was the only thing that helped me sleep. So after that and showing no results, I will not be recommending it. Maybe I will see something after 4 or 5 months but if the results only last a year, why would I ever spend that kind of money again.
Dallas Dermatologist

The nurse and staff are amazing. I have not used the Doctors.