29 Year Old Lacking in Confidence After Weight Loss - East Grinstead, GB

After losing weight in my early twenties, I should...

After losing weight in my early twenties, I should have felt so much happier and for many reasons I did. There was just one issue I did not anticipate and that was the effect it would have on my breasts which became droopy and made me feel incredibly self conscious. It had such an impact on my life, particularly when forming relationships and made me feel very unhappy. With Elena's guidance I have had correction of breast asymmetry and implants and the result has completely changed how I feel about myself. I was so worried that they would look obviously false but I am so pleased that they are a lovely shape and look so natural. I am so happy that I decided to go through with this procedure and am thankful that I found a surgeon as supportive, professional and confidence giving as Elena. I can honestly say that it will change my life and I can't thank her enough for all she's done.