Plastic Surgery from Kayaking Accident - Maywood, NJ

Dr. Landmann and his team deserve a thunderous...

Dr. Landmann and his team deserve a thunderous round of applause for their service and treatment. I was in a class 3 WhiteWater kayaking accident on the 4th of July and was initially treated by Dr. Landmann in the ER of Hackensack University Medical. Dr. Landmann performed plastic surgery on an area slightly above my lip right in the ER, numerous stitches as a I had about a penny sized hole in my face. Not only was the procedure quick and virtually painless, he continued with follow up care in the weeks that followed, including introducing to a silicone to cure my scar. It's been only about a 7 weeks since that initial meeting, and people can't even recognize what happened to me unless I point it out to them. Truly amazing how well his treatment went. His assistants Liz and Rebecca also deserve high praise as they have always been extremely warm, friendly and helpful on the visits I have had to Dr. Landmann's office in Maywood.
Ridgewood Oculoplastic Surgeon