Nobody Knows Noses Like This Guy! - Maywood, NJ

Without any hesitation, Dr. Winters is THE guy to...

Without any hesitation, Dr. Winters is THE guy to go to. He did a revision rhinoplasty on me a week ago, and not only do I feel great, the results were better than I could have even imagined. From the initial consultation to the post op appointment, Dr Winters was so incredibely kind, honest, attentive, and knowledgable. I loved that our consultation was devoid of any lame schmoozing that you typically get from these self proclaimed big shot surgeons (like the guy who did my first rhinoplasty). Instead, he was very straightforward and helped me understand the realistic goals and expectations of the surgery. He drew diagrams and took pictures to help me understand the gameplan. I really appreciated that time because it made me feel much more comfortable knowing that I was in the hands of someone who knew what they were talking about. I literally did not give one ounce of direction to this guy and he managed to give me the nose of my dreams (which he so perfectly explained to me is a nose that isn't the first thing you notice on a person's face, rather a feature that complements the other features). I was also so impressed on the follow up. I saw him right after surgery, and heard from him the very next day. My first surgeon never saw me or called me after surgery. I could not say enough good things about this doctor. Truly a gem! If you are looking to do a rhinoplasty for the first time or a revision, look no further because Dr Winters is the best of the best (and for my revision I really did my homework and I researched and met surgeons all over the country). Oh, and the office is gorgeous and the office staff are wonderful which are great bonuses :)
Hackensack Plastic Surgeon